Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ode to my old tooth brush...

Its so hard to say goodbye to an old friend... but when you get a new one its hard to spend time with both... my toothbrush doesnt get jealous when i go out and get a new one... my toothbrush doesnt get mad when i come for a quickie in the morning dont talk to it all day then come for a little nighttime action... my toothbrush doesnt get angry when i dont come home till 7:00 in the morning drunk... my toothbrush doesnt mind morning breath... im gonna miss it so much :cry:

(Next Thread: Ode to my new tooth brush)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Its so hard to say goodbye to an old friend... but when you get a new one its hard to spend time with both... my toothbrush doesnt get jealous when i go out and get a new one... my toothbrush doesnt get mad when i come for a quickie in the morning dont talk to it all day then come for a little nighttime action... my toothbrush doesnt get angry when i dont come home till 7:00 in the morning drunk... my toothbrush doesnt mind that i have morning breath... im gonna miss it so much :cry:

:cry: POOR LIL INNOCENT TOOTH BRUSH :(

Originally posted by sassa

indeed, your ode brought tears to my eyes and a smile in my heart...never have i read such wondrous writing before...you blow shakespare, wilde, and browning away...

really... and i thought only Dumas, Frost and Joyce would be rolling over in their graves... but then again the world is full of surprises and everday is an adventure.

Its so hard to say goodbye to an old friend... but when you get a new one its hard to spend time with both... my toothbrush doesnt get jealous when i go out and get a new one... my toothbrush doesnt get mad when i come for a quickie in the morning dont talk to it all day then come for a little nighttime action... my toothbrush doesnt get angry when i dont come home till 7:00 in the morning drunk... my toothbrush doesnt mind morning breath... im gonna miss it so much :cry:

I only wish that things in life were this simple.

:blown: