Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey we're all on at once!

georgym

Originally posted by vicman

why? :confused:

i'd been putting off going to the dentist ('cause i'm po') for a while, but after it got too painful to eat as much chocolate as i'd really like :laugh: , i decided i just had to go. i have insurance, i just knew i had to have a lot of stuff done and that it'd be expensive. it's not smart to put off going to the dentist, though :nono: . anyway, i went last week and i am in need of three fillings and a crown :eek: . now i just need to go back. unfortunately, my company switches insurance at the end of this month, so i need to find a new dentist... more obnoxious bureaucratic caca that i'll probably let slow me down more. till then, i'm eating fewer sweets. what a life :nopity: .

Originally posted by weyes

o - and pop-tarts and chewy things hurt more than frozen yogurt and things of that ilk because they stick to my teeth and grind into my cavities :( .

Id suggest brushing your teeth b4 u go to sleep to clean all the sugaa off your pearly whites.

that way you can still enjoy sweets, and give your teeth the shine they're looking for :grin:

:Crest:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Id suggest brushing your teeth b4 u go to sleep to clean all the sugaa off your pearly whites.

that way you can still enjoy sweets, and give your teeth the shine they're looking for :grin:

:Crest:

i brush my teeth when i get up and before i go to bed, but my dentist said that wasn't the problem. he said the decay was nowhere where brushing would've helped and that i should've been flossing more. i floss, too, but only about four times a week, and i only started doing that a few months ago :worry: . that was what did it, he said :( .

and crest is my favorite toothpaste, too brush.gif!

Originally posted by vicman

aquafresh...i used to eat it when i was a kid :(

but their bubble gum flavor was out of this world :D

:laugh: :laugh:

that's funny :D I bet the blue was your favorite color.

And weyes, that's a good point. Flossing is very important, i better take note of that ;)

Originally posted by stankybooty

I just had to get a root canal and a crown. :(

My insurance hasn't kicked in yet, so I am f*cked.

i am so sorry to hear that :( !!! but i applaud your bravery; a lot of people run away from root canals till they need a bunch :clap: . how painful was it, and did they give you painkillers :worry: ? and do you recommend your dentist? i need to find a new one ASAP and haven't heard of anyone.

Originally posted by weyes

i am so sorry to hear that :( !!! but i applaud your bravery; a lot of people run away from root canals till they need a bunch :clap: . how painful was it, and did they give you painkillers :worry: ? and do you recommend your dentist? i need to find a new one ASAP and haven't heard of anyone.

Only 1-800-DENTIST is qualified to recommend a dentist in your area! Don't you watch daytime TV!

Seriouslly though, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret that my father taught me, and his father before him... The Phillips Sonicare toothbrush... Okay, Okay, I'll admit, when I opened a present and said "Uhhh... You bought me a toothbrush for my birthday" I was skeptical too. But now I'm such a believer that I even got my hands on the travel case because I can't leave home without it. But these are just WORDS! To really understand, one must experience the joy of Sonicare!

Originally posted by lostin310

Only 1-800-DENTIST is qualified to recommend a dentist in your area! Don't you watch daytime TV!

Seriouslly though, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret that my father taught me, and his father before him... The Phillips Sonicare toothbrush... Okay, Okay, I'll admit, when I opened a present and said "Uhhh... You bought me a toothbrush for my birthday" I was skeptical too. But now I'm such a believer that I even got my hands on the travel case because I can't leave home without it. But these are just WORDS! To really understand, one must experience the joy of Sonicare!

shhiieeeeet, one of my old roomates pestered me for a while about getting one until one day she forced me to get one. those things are pretty darn amazing.

Just novicane. No painkillers. It didn't hurt really, xcept at one point, but I have a high tolerance to pain.... so........

I wouldn't ever recommend the dentist I went to. I couldn't get a referral, and I didn't think of the 1-800 to call.

Now I'm stuck with a 2000 dollar bill. :mad:

For future reference, Brea Dental Group is full of evil evil people.

And as for the Sonicare, my boyfriend got me into it. It's is definately awesome and we have a travel case too! ;)

i was in the cookie aisle of the supermarket today and really wanted some archway molasses cookies (i'll keep 'em away from you, gmc; i care about your health :D ), but i resisted the temptation, thinking of my poor chompers. that sonicare thing always scared me :worry: ...