Clubplanet Nightlife Community

photoshop question

Bebby

Originally posted by shook

u happy cause u probley have shity standards i mean don't hate cause u never have or will have a dik like mine but if u get me booze damn i'd let u get a taste babe cause i'm not a mean guy i mean sh1t i liek when lil girls dream bout me and remember how i tasted

It's not gonna work Shook............she's not an underage 15 yr old like that girl in your sig pic. Maybe the reason all these "women" think you're the shit is cause none of them can even drive yet. Then again, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. All I know is when I was 20 I wasn't wasting my time w/ underage kids.............:aright:

uh oh....looks like the LARRY THE LEGEND is pissed because God did 2 rails of ya-yo and decided he needed some more ugly people in this world.

Undead ghoul? You look like one brother Nasty teeth, droopy face.

Legend is all happy because he can make cool signatures with his dome piece and some stupid fucking baseball theme in it.

And why do they call you the Legend? What the fuck are you exactly legendary for? We already know your new pitch the Reach Around is notorious amongst 16 year old boys, but your "Roofie Slider" needs improvement. The pigs are NOT supposed to catch you Larry, stealth my student,,...stealth.

Dont be upset your a lowlife nobody degenerate.

Originally posted by legend38

All this comin from the same kid that told me couldn't get his dick hard cause he took too many supplements :laugh: :laugh:

You couldn't teach me anything I haven't learned years before you put a needle in your ass.

Oh damn..............don't make fun of the kid, that's pretty traumatic to have happen, espacially at such a young age.

lol yall geeks so far have said i cant get my dik hard from supplements lol and true true its decent now and hhmm bout the driven ish LoL i don't drive so i wouldn't know how i get places if the girls weren't driven me ;) and ya'll people really have to work on your disses cause i mean yours seem kinda day i mean i offended that bitch stright up with the purest form of lyrics and all u people have done was spit maybe 3 bars at me lol fukin losers

lol yall geeks so far have said i cant get my dik hard from supplements lol and true true its decent now and hhmm bout the driven ish LoL i don't drive so i wouldn't know how i get places if the girls weren't driven me ;) and ya'll people really have to work on your disses cause i mean yours seem kinda day i mean i offended that bitch stright up with the purest form of lyrics and all u people have done was spit maybe 3 bars at me lol fukin losers

Orphan(1)

Pedophile(2)

ebonics-inside.jpg

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

Originally posted by ou812

ebonics-inside.jpg

http://www.joel.net/EBONICS/translator.asp

:D

I'm sorry....I'm not one to usually start any drama w/ anyone because well I really don't give a shit, but Shook hun no offense but why do you come across so fucking stupid?!?!

I'm trying not to be judgemental, but you make it way to hard

If the way you come across on the board truely is how you are in person ( as a concieted, juiced up moron)....what kind of girls do you actually get with....???:confused:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

I'm sorry....I'm not one to usually start any drama w/ anyone because well I really don't give a shit, but Shook hun no offense but why do you come across so fucking stupid?!?!

If the way you come across on the board truely is how you are in person ( as a concieted, juiced up moron)....what kind of girls do you actually get with....???:confused:

14 year old ones...like hte one in his SIG

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

thanks girl i go for the stupid apeal this is a message board lol i can't take it to heart cause i don't act the way i do in real life u know so keep on saying wut u will

and hhmm other kid girl in sig 18 thanks any ways kid

LoL fukin spelling and hhmm since my return to cp i have been spelling fine i just been usen more ebonics and typen has been better lol but any ways fuk it its only a board i can't take it serious cause i know i am diffrent in real life then wut i present on this so i don't really judge others

Originally posted by rizzo

And why do they call you the Legend? What the fuck are you exactly legendary for? We already know your new pitch the Reach Around is notorious amongst 16 year old boys, but your "Roofie Slider" needs improvement. The pigs are NOT supposed to catch you Larry, stealth my student,,...stealth.

Dont be upset your a lowlife nobody degenerate.

I waste no more time on you Rizzo. Fact of the matter is you are just a lil faggot bitch hiding behind a computer monitor. The best part of you is a dried up cum stain left on the bedsheets of some mom and pop owned "short stay" hotel. ;)

You are dismissed.

It's not gonna work Shook............she's not an underage 15 yr old like that girl in your sig pic. Maybe the reason all these "women" think you're the shit is cause none of them can even drive yet. Then again, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. All I know is when I was 20 I wasn't wasting my time w/ underage kids.............

LMFAO :laugh: