Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nails

luvle02

I have medium length acryllic square tips...im taking them off though i put them on so that i can get out of the nail biting habit and it actually worked for a long time and worked well. then about a year later i started biting again, got the nails again. now im goin to take them off and its goin to hurt like hell. the last time i took them off, 2 were bleeding, and the rest, all but two hurt for about a few weeks. not fun:( dont think im goin to be puttin them on anymore.... the LCN does sound like a good idea though it sounds worth it though

Originally posted by destiny779

I have medium length acryllic square tips...im taking them off though i put them on so that i can get out of the nail biting habit and it actually worked for a long time and worked well. then about a year later i started biting again, got the nails again. now im goin to take them off and its goin to hurt like hell. the last time i took them off, 2 were bleeding, and the rest, all but two hurt for about a few weeks. not fun:( dont think im goin to be puttin them on anymore.... the LCN does sound like a good idea though it sounds worth it though

...what r u using to take them off a chainsaw!!!???:eek: ......they shoudl not be bleeding....my fingers hurt just thinking about this! lol.........do u soak them? or just pull.....seriously...u could fuck up your nail beyond repair.....

Originally posted by misk

...what r u using to take them off a chainsaw!!!???:eek: ......they shoudl not be bleeding....my fingers hurt just thinking about this! lol.........do u soak them? or just pull.....seriously...u could fuck up your nail beyond repair.....

hehe the first time they changed it they made them bleed, and i guess the memory kinda stuck with me. so now i sit home and take them off myself...soak them for an hour or so, and they dont bleed. but that one experience sticks with me every time i go to take my nails off:(

its better when i do them myself