Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno scene in Miami?

matik

Hi Matik,

Welcome to Miami. The techno scene here in Miami is pretty small, but I feel that it's beginning to grow and take shape. I'm a producer and DJ here in Miami who focuses on techno. I've recorded records for Platform (with Christian Smith - remixed by Adam Beyer), Ovum, and am currently working on an EP for Intec. I've started a night @ Red called Ongaku, which is pretty diverse in its musical delivery, but I tend to focus quite a bit on techno that night. We'd love to have you come out and check it out this Friday night. you can get more info @ www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm. Good to have another techno head in Miami :)

Take care,

Stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

You want techno?

Ongaku on Friday nights @ Red

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

Hey vicman, glad you enjoyed the Tronic Treament party. Chrisitan and I hope to do it again... This time Adam Beyer promises not to double book himself so he can be here :)

ill give it shot since im a huge tech junkie ill come see what its all about

as for adam beyer good dj/producer but damn he has some personality issues he needs to work out

lolll

guess thats just how them sweeds are lol

p.s thats ofcoarse only if u put me on a list or something

cause as i said before (nothing personal) i wont pay $.02 to get into ANY club down here but ofcoarse i still go to them all lol.

im such a prick... i love it

Originally posted by stryke303

You want techno?

Ongaku on Friday nights @ Red

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

Hey vicman, glad you enjoyed the Tronic Treament party. Chrisitan and I hope to do it again... This time Adam Beyer promises not to double book himself so he can be here :)

rock on! icon14.gif

its definitly one party i will not miss at next years wmc. was my first time hearing marco carola and funk d'void live, christian smith and misstress barabara were even better than anytime i had seen them up here in dc.

i'll round up some techno groupies and definitly be there next year.

Originally posted by vicman

its definitly one party i will not miss at next years wmc. was my first time hearing marco carola and funk d'void live, christian smith and misstress barabara were even better than anytime i had seen them up here in dc.

i'll round up some techno groupies and definitly be there next year.

vic, i caught stryke last week at red...and i was blown away!! i have never heard him spin, till that night!!!! he has been around the scene for a long time and he is only going to get better with time....keep it up stryke!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

vic, i caught stryke last week at red...and i was blown away!! i have never heard him spin, till that night!!!! he has been around the scene for a long time and he is only going to get better with time....keep it up stryke!!!!

i have some of his promo's they were giving away at the tronic treatment party back in march. theyre very good, but like i have always said, techno in a club is much much better than any techno cd, even if it was recorded live. the vibe, the music, the energy level of a club with people that love techno is just unequal.

damn, i might as well just move to miami.