Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go on Thanksgiving Eve???

Emmitt

yeah really i mean shit i havent decided if im going to champps tongiht or deko tomorrow either let alone thanksgiving.

although as much as i love factory i will NEVER be there on thanksgiving eve. I mean there is no firggin way my fanily would understand how i am asleep while everyone is watching football while my mother is puutting dinner together. But the other side is now my parents living 3 hrs away maybe i wont see them on thanksgiving until late that day and can go to foactory lol

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I actually said that as joke to my friends the other day...lol.. They looked at me like I was nuts.....

someone was asking that at a bbq a few weeks ago. I had a great time at bunka last year might consider that again if denny is spinning there and its open until 7 but too early to tell

maybe if im lucky my friend will have a 2 floor house party where the music is sick and no ones drinking

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

someone was asking that at a bbq a few weeks ago. I had a great time at bunka last year might consider that again if denny is spinning there and its open until 7 but too early to tell

maybe if im lucky my friend will have a 2 floor house party where the music is sick and no ones drinking

Bunka and Abyss were great last year..... I think I we left Bunka aroung 7 am....we were some of the few dancing and hanging out....

Originally posted by jpdd810

Originally posted by allishara

We skipped right over Holloween. [/Q

I'm going to be allishara for halloween!! I'll duck tape my chest really tight and walk on my knees!! (I have a lot of practice doing that ya know!!)

:tongue::laugh::tongue::laugh:

LOL!!

I would try to be YOU - but its kinda hard to age 35 years .

How about I just throw on a blonde wig and just bang every Tom, Dick, and Harry that walks by.

THAT SHOULD DO IT!

Originally posted by allishara

LOL!!

I would try to be YOU - but its kinda hard to age 35 years .

How about I just throw on a blonde wig and just bang every Tom, Dick, and Harry that walks by.

THAT SHOULD DO IT! [/Q

THERE WERE NO TOM DICK OR HARRY JUST SERGIO STEVE AND BILL. OK NO NEED TO BE SO MEAN I WAS TRYING TO PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. THERE IS A PAMELA ANDERSON COSTUME OUT THERE THAT I WOULD BY YOU IF YOU WANT TO BE ME!? I ALREADY HAVE THE BLONDE WIG!!!!!

OK Alli, I think we started a "drama" here. Meet me in front of my house in an hour so I can kick your ass bitch. My mom could take your mom. My dad can't drink as much marie bizzard as your dad though!(hehehehehe) My dog could def take your dog! Well then again he might scare rocky when he starts growling. He scares me!! Call me when you get home!!