Clubplanet Nightlife Community

njmuscle

ok dude put down the keyboard, delete CP from your favorites.

IF you dont at least i warned you. You will be ruined. Youll find tons of drama, get shitty raises at work because you do nothing until you eventually smile when they fire you because thats 6 months unemployment and you can sit on here all day.

then to top it all off, you will go meet people from on here and thats the worst. Then you are really in trouble. You ll find out almost everyone is pretty cool, just about every single woman is hot and they all like to go out and drink amongst other things. So you will be trolling along postiung here and there and see it pop up " whats everyone doing tongiht" and think its wed. night imnot going ut on a wed. then come the posts and 6 or 8 hrs later there you are at a bar in some club. next thing you know you are reaching for your phone calling out sick from work because you arent immune to it all yet.

so back off bro walk away....... im trying to help .....

if not well then uh hi my name is bob and im an alcoholic welcome to alcoholics and crackheads anonomys ( shh dont tell him i dont really drink )

:laugh::eek::laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

what's up dooty? welcome to reason nobody get's work done.

on or off CP i dont do shit all day. Thanks to a temp state mandate on us cutting back on water usage. my dept was shut down so i am on official " uh g do something over there no one will see you doing nothing all day" duty.

although it gets boring

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok dude put down the keyboard, delete CP from your favorites.

IF you dont at least i warned you. You will be ruined. Youll find tons of drama, get shitty raises at work because you do nothing until you eventually smile when they fire you because thats 6 months unemployment and you can sit on here all day.

then to top it all off, you will go meet people from on here and thats the worst. Then you are really in trouble. You ll find out almost everyone is pretty cool, just about every single woman is hot and they all like to go out and drink amongst other things. So you will be trolling along postiung here and there and see it pop up " whats everyone doing tongiht" and think its wed. night imnot going ut on a wed. then come the posts and 6 or 8 hrs later there you are at a bar in some club. next thing you know you are reaching for your phone calling out sick from work because you arent immune to it all yet.

so back off bro walk away....... im trying to help .....

if not well then uh hi my name is bob and im an alcoholic welcome to alcoholics and crackheads anonomys ( shh dont tell him i dont really drink )

:laugh::eek::laugh:

Speaking from experience here??????

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

not me i havent met anyone on CP i dont go out on saturday nights so i can make all the masses at St Fransis by my house on sunday mornings. during the week im usually working the soup kitchens to help the needy....

Likely story.......... I thought you liked to park on lawns and stuff??