Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got the Nicest email.....

My mom's best friend sent this to me. It made me cry all over again... My family lives in the mid west and had just been here to visit. They knew how close my office building was to the WTC. Thankfully I was in our LI office that day!!!! I wanted to share.....

Subject: Thinking of You

Attachments:

View As Web Page

Dear Stephanie:

I have thought of you so much today. I will always think of you on September 11th. That phone call that came to your mother as we were driving to Indianapolis on September 11, 2001 will always be a vivid memory. To think that you were safe and you were thoughtful enough to immediately let your mother know, saved us so much worry and grief.

I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts at this time when we share both sad thoughts of those who were not so fortunate, and praise that you were safe.

Love,

Ruth

-

that really was sweet...My family and friends felt the same way when I was finally able to get in touch with them and let them know all was ok with me...

...my phone at work today has been ringing off the hook as well. Sad memories, but loving ones of the time I spent with everyone in the coming weeks after the tradgedy continue to cloud my mind.

~ Loving memories to the 2 friends I lost ~ :(