Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone else??

Just looking at every car with thier headlights on driving into work made me so sad. Looking at the people at the memorials who hold up pictures of their parents or children, friends, boyfriends or girlfriends... Ugghhh - I wish they made this a national day of rememberance and let everyone grieve at home.

Originally posted by allishara

an emotional freak like I am today?? I cried all the way to work and now Im even crying AT work.

I think this hit me harder today then it did a year ago....

UM YEAH!!! I FELT THE SAME WAY THIS MORNING...KEPT CRYING AND CRYING....DOESNT HELP THAT IM PMSING - I COULD HAVE GONE TO WAR FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND ONE SINGLE HANDEDLY..:mad: THATS HOW MUCH OF AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER I WAS ON TODAY.....IM GETTIN BETTER THOUGH...

I JUST NEED TO WATCH MY LITTLE MERMAID TAPE AND SING ALONG...THEN I'LL BE FINE!!! THATS MY CURE....INCLUDING SOME ENTEMANNS CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE AND MILK :clap:

IM NOT IN ANY LOVING MOOD RIGHT NOW........:tank: SEND ME TO WHERE THEY NEED WAR AND I'LL WIN FOR USA :biggun::devil:

Originally posted by latinaz

UM YEAH!!! I FELT THE SAME WAY THIS MORNING...KEPT CRYING AND CRYING....DOESNT HELP THAT IM PMSING - I COULD HAVE GONE TO WAR FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND ONE SINGLE HANDEDLY..:mad: THATS HOW MUCH OF AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER I WAS ON TODAY.....IM GETTIN BETTER THOUGH...

I JUST NEED TO WATCH MY LITTLE MERMAID TAPE AND SING ALONG...THEN I'LL BE FINE!!! THATS MY CURE....INCLUDING SOME ENTEMANNS CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE AND MILK :clap:

IM NOT IN ANY LOVING MOOD RIGHT NOW........:tank: SEND ME TO WHERE THEY NEED WAR AND I'LL WIN FOR USA :biggun::devil:

i would have responded to this in some comical way but i know Alli would kick my ass if i changed the topic of the thread.

i actually feel bad that i am in a really silly mood today and i know i shouldnt be. Besides the date i have some really deep shit going on here and i think i just kinda shut down a bit. but hey if i dont laugh id probably be crying

On my way to work, I noticed a couple of people in tears behind the wheel.

I must say that listening to Howard Stern's broadcast this morning of 9/11 last year brought back some horrible memories...

Talk about Deja Vu... I was on the same exact spot on the turnpike, and I just got off my cell phone when I heard Howard say that there was terrorist attacks (exactly what I did last year)...

There is also something very eerie about this day. I could swear last year on Sept 11th we had the same exact swirling winds and identical weather .... :(

Your right!! Last year it was so clear and beautiful out.

It was almost exact of last year. Alli why don't you leave work and come home so we can hang out and cry togther. It's ten times as bad when you cry alone. Rocky has been sitting next to me and licking all the tears off my face. (rocky is my dog for those who are wondering) Call me I'm home!!

P.S. Did I ever tell you you are my favorite cousin and I love you very much?!! Well, I do and Eugene is my fav boy cuz and I love him just as much!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all lovies you too. Aunt Cookie lovies you the most.

Dont cry, I'll call you in a few.

You da bomb ass biznitch. :kiss2:

HOW DO THEY ALWAYS GET IN THE CONVERSATION? HERE WE ARE ALL BEING SERIOUS AND YOU BRING UP THE FUN BAGS!! ONLY YOU!! NEXT WEEK I'M GOING FOR A REDUCTION (YEAH RIGHT!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I HATE IT WHEN SHE SAYS LOVIES!!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

HOW DO THEY ALWAYS GET IN THE CONVERSATION? HERE WE ARE ALL BEING SERIOUS AND YOU BRING UP THE FUN BAGS!! ONLY YOU!! NEXT WEEK I'M GOING FOR A REDUCTION (YEAH RIGHT!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I HATE IT WHEN SHE SAYS LOVIES!!!!!

Not only are you my favorite cousin - but your my best friend.

Im only JOKING on the computer - please dont take me seriously.

I love you.

Ok- no more seriousness. I got the heeby jeebies.

Are ya happy Pappy? (Seinfeld episode)

PS - Dont ever make me get all mushy again. ;)

Not only are you my favorite cousin - but your my best friend.

Im only JOKING on the computer - please dont take me seriously.

I love you.

Ok- no more seriousness. I got the heeby jeebies.

Are ya happy Pappy? (Seinfeld episode)

PS - Dont ever make me get all mushy again. ;)

Are we going out for drinks 2nite? Let me know so I know when to leave the hospital. For all you who don't know I leave in a mental hospital and i'm only allowed out wed thru sun nites. During the day i am a mad woman!!! At night i'm a sexy lil diva!!!

I was definitely more emotional than I thoght I would be today. I teach Kindergarten, and this morning we had a ceremony in whic we all gathered with our classes on the gym and sang We Are The World. I became emotional for around the third time today, but I think that some of my emotion was from how wonderful I think it is that a whole community of people can come together and be this close. I think the only positive thing that we can take from this is that it unified our country, and now, for at least one day a year, we can set aside all of the petty things in out lives and we can grieve openly as a country, without judgement. I actually think it is important that we do not make 9/11 a National holiday. By having to leave your house and go about your day, people are forced to remember the tradgedy that happened this day, and I think it is important that we remember. Be it mae a National holiday, I fear that people will to soon forget, and eventually 9/11 will be looked at as "a day off", or a day to take vacation.