Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami 9/22 - suggestions?

jtpnyc

Hey All,

I'll be in Miami for the Jets game on September 22nd and staying in South Beach...looking for your opinions on which clubs/bars are the best to hit ...I will be in town with a friend of mine for 2 nights so we are looking to have some fun in South Beach. i hear it is an amazing party town.

Thanks

JP

Originally posted by jtpnyc

Can't wait for the game - i have season tickets for the jets in NY(NJ) but I love the jets phins game - always exciting -- plus 9 in a row coming up soon!

You going to the game?

I wish I was living there now to go to the games every week, Im on the season ticket list, 15,375 is my #, so by the time im 35 ill have tickets hopefully. Where are you sitting, where tailgating beforehand, early, if you wanna meetup, let me know.

we will be in section 418 - how are the seats in miami? in ny we are in sec 103 which is nice -- endzone but field level....

418 is on the side of the endzone - bought them today - amazed it wasn't sold out. We dont have parking so we have to go for the cash parking in the area i guess --

pregame festivities might be sitting on a cooler and having some beer - we go all out up here - satellite TV, drinks, food, shades all , music -- gonna miss that

if you are hanging before the game and you don't mind 2 other jets fans coming by let me know - we will bring some beer