Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What car will get you laid?

mikey46

Why are you planning on getting a new car and your love life has been a little slow?..................Wanna know what to do.............get a bike, spend 10 grand on a new GSXR-1000 and use the other $25,000 to spend on the women. In other words, the car's not gonna get you laid, but you're gonna have to spend money to get in their pants. uh huh uh huh.

Why are you planning on getting a new car and your love life has been a little slow?..................Wanna know what to do.............get a bike, spend 10 grand on a new GSXR-1000, women LOVE motorcycles, and use the other $25,000 to spend on the women. In other words, the car's not gonna get you laid, but you're gonna have to spend money to get in their pants. uh huh uh huh.

Originally posted by mikey46

Without going over 35,000 bucks, whats the best car you can get where you are guaranteed to get laid every weekend?

to get you laid every weekend? why spend $35k on a car when you can just pay some trick ass ho $100 once a week to fuck you for 7 years? at least its guaranteed and you don't even have to buy her dinner.

Originally posted by dr0ne

to get you laid every weekend? why spend $35k on a car when you can just pay some trick ass ho $100 once a week to fuck you for 7 years? at least its guaranteed and you don't even have to buy her dinner.

hmmm....................good point, don't forget some of that has to go into paying for prophalactics

Listen to this man, Mikey, I'd say it's your best bet.

Originally posted by ou812

hmmm....................good point, don't forget some of that has to go into paying for prophalactics

cmon now don't give this kid any ideas.....with any luck we'll just let darwin's theory take its course. :D

btw its prophylactics ;)

cmon now don't give this kid any ideas.....with any luck we'll just let darwin's theory take its course. :D

btw its prophylactics ;)

Prophylactics would *interfere* with Darwin's theory somewhat, no? :laugh:

Let the boy go au natural (or however the hell you spell it...)

hhmmmmm get the benz coupe they start at like 25 cause my girl always is talking bout traden in her car for it or get a suv i think u can get like a 90 x 5 or soem thing for like 25 or some thing and u can deff pimp off any suv over 25 g's

Originally posted by Crackorn

Listen- I'll sell you my '71 Buick Skylark for $500 and personally take you to Exit every Sunday morning and I guarantee I'll get you laid every single weekend.

sunday morning? hmm.....true true....he never specified whether he was looking to get laid by men or women, so i guess both is fine with him! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i say spend the money hookin your self up and just catch rides from people i mean if u meet ag irl at a club they useally drive so u catch ride home iwth her and fuk her i mean a good 5 thosand on drugs to give u a body maybe a few other for otehr areas u might need help and damn u will be fukin hot girls while walking down the road ;)

Originally posted by djjoeybumps

dont buy a car, just walk around with the $35 g cash and when the girls see the knot in your pocket they'll give it up.

deff true but u will need to spend at least 1 g on hair gel for your spikes and some fake d &g sh1t lol then watch the pussy flow