Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where to go??

next weekend is my bday and i want to go to a different kinda club. i was thinking culture club - none of us have ever been. but i posted a thread on here of who has gone and got 1 good review 1 bad.

so does anyone else have any ideas of where else to go. i want someplace different. what i mean by that - im not exactly sure. just different.

oh and by the way - everyone is more than welcome to come out with us that night. the more the merrier!! cwm38.gifcwm35.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Originally posted by clubbinHOTTIE:

i dunno about different. but if you want a good time. go to exit! i always have fun there! cwm15.gifcwm32.gif

hey hottie, kit cuz i might be going to exit this fri. with some friends cuz it's a friends b-day on wed. and i wanna take him out. are you one to dance or sit on your ass?? what room do you chill in??

------------------

sara00.jpg

*make a pussy wet*

Originally posted by dreams2:

next weekend is my bday and i want to go to a different kinda club. i was thinking culture club - none of us have ever been. but i posted a thread on here of who has gone and got 1 good review 1 bad.

so does anyone else have any ideas of where else to go. i want someplace different. what i mean by that - im not exactly sure. just different.

oh and by the way - everyone is more than welcome to come out with us that night. the more the merrier!! cwm38.gifcwm35.gifcwm38.gif

it would be of help to know what clubs you have been to that you consider regular, then we can work on different

also, how old are you going to be?, since these all factor in

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

[This message has been edited by rld2g (edited 07-09-2001).]

Originally posted by rld2g:

it would be of help to know what clubs you have been to that you consider regular, then we can work on different

also, how old are you going to be?, since these all factor in

im gonna be 22. ive been to exit, sf, china (which i love) float, ohm, cheeta, and ummm i think thats about it.

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Originally posted by dreams2:

Went to Culture Club before...and it was like fun for the first hour...than it gets annoying...plus the people that go there are like all stuck in the eighties...there were also a lot of fights. If you are looking for something different try out Lotus.

Archived