Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you stop caring?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

How can I make myself stop caring about someone?

How to stop caring by notallthere...

1. Kill her

2. Frame her for the murder of her parents and watch her rot in jail. (You must kill her parents first for this one to work)

3. Fuck her whole life...Kill her dog, cat, best friend, have her siblings committed, leave drugs around her house so her parents think she's a drugee and soon enough everyone will alienate her (it's quicker if you spread vicious rumors like she has std's from sleeping with barnyard animals) Then she's be so depressed she'll either eat herself to 500lbs (and lets be honest its not that easy to be attracted to someone who's 500lbs) or kill herself in which case its not murder because it was slef inflicted due to the circumstances surrounding the situation.

4. If all else fails.

Fuck her mom(if she's hot) sister, cousin little brother (if youre brian1500) or pets (if youre sandman):laugh: :laugh:

dont call dont bother with them find things to do to take your mnd off of them. dont find someone else thats not fair to the other person to use as a crutch. find a crutch, something to do when you think about them to take your mind off of it. Just dnt sweat anyone dont think it gets you anywhere.

if all else fails lots of bumps and pills

oh yeah one thing i learned no one is worth losing yourself. why bother worrying about someone who doesnt give a shit about you .

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Good answer. Forgot massive amounts of chemical substances to alter your mentality and view of the world and life...:laugh:

I think the above answers are more creative and would help inthe healing process and provide closure!!;)

Originally posted by kostaP

Good answer. Forgot massive amounts of chemical substances to alter your mentality and view of the world and life...:laugh:

I think the above answers are more creative and would help inthe healing process and provide closure!!;)

of coarse you can have the overload chemical backfire get all banged up and decide to call them or do something stupid.

but just go to factory and meet some hooch. Clubs are always chock full of hooches

Go out and have fun!! That will get your mind off of it! Go out every night if you have to. Don't go were your ex is though. Believe me it sux!! Everywhere I go he goes. We both hang in the same crowd. The more you go out the more people you meet!! You will eventually just forget!! Hope that helps!!

hate to put it bluntly. the bottom line is if you were an ass and she dumped your ass you deserved it wallow in the misery i did. iof shes fucked up what are you worrried about you got rid of someone who wasnt worth being with.

one way or another someone wasnt worth it. the one who was worth it lost nothing special. if you treat someone right and they abuse it they arent worth the time of day. what comes around goes around. i jusr fuckin hope it stops hitting me in the face soon

either way (who ever fucked up) feelings are still there.... It will take time to get over... but keep yourself busy by doing something useful. Im still not over mine even though I was dating alot..(just to get him out of my mind) but it still doesnt work...

LOTS OF PILLS, BUMPS....STILL DOESNT WORK EITHER...BUT WHAT A RIDE!! :whip2::aright:

Originally posted by latinaz

either way (who ever fucked up) feelings are still there.... It will take time to get over... but keep yourself busy by doing something useful. Im still not over mine even though I was dating alot..(just to get him out of my mind) but it still doesnt work...

LOTS OF PILLS, BUMPS....STILL DOESNT WORK EITHER...BUT WHAT A RIDE!! :whip2::aright:

i never said pills and bumps worked just if all else fails why not it feels good. and have a nice journey of an evening into never never land

too bad pills dont work for me to much anymore.

Originally posted by kostaP

How to stop caring by notallthere...

1. Kill her

2. Frame her for the murder of her parents and watch her rot in jail. (You must kill her parents first for this one to work)

3. Fuck her whole life...Kill her dog, cat, best friend, have her siblings committed, leave drugs around her house so her parents think she's a drugee and soon enough everyone will alienate her (it's quicker if you spread vicious rumors like she has std's from sleeping with barnyard animals) Then she's be so depressed she'll either eat herself to 500lbs (and lets be honest its not that easy to be attracted to someone who's 500lbs) or kill herself in which case its not murder because it was slef inflicted due to the circumstances surrounding the situation.

4. If all else fails.

Fuck her mom(if she's hot) sister, cousin little brother (if youre brian1500) or pets (if youre sandman):laugh: :laugh:

thats messed up lol

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

It takes time.

Yeah! I am just going to have to agree with this on. Actually I don't think you are going to stop caring, I think you are just going to change your feelings towards her (or him.. I don't know about you). :goofy:

You will just forget about it after a while.. or be like me, ignore her if she tries to contact you and make her want to get back with you.. Then drop her like a fly. :nopity:

never strike a bitch with a pipe or a knife

Only strike 'em to shock 'em back to reality's light

Toss a bottle at her, hit her with a golf club

Break a mirror over her head but never make her draw blood

You can start flippin'

Grippin' her like a victim

But never start hittin'

This is called the king pimp's whippin'

just occupy your time. have some friend to go out with all the time.

find someone you can call as your phone buddy when you need someone to talk to. then have your lil fuck budiies. this way you have a bunch of different people so someone is always around. plus when some of them find othrs to hang with you still have everyone else to keep your spirits up and mind occupied