Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you stop caring?

Originally posted by notallthere

How can I make myself stop caring about someone?

If you honestly care about someone, you can't make yourself stop caring about he or she..... that's the way life goes...:(:confused:;):) ............ As much as it can suck, we are all there for a reason...:cool:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

If you honestly care about someone, you can't make yourself stop caring about he or she..... that's the way life goes...:(:confused:;):) ............ As much as it can suck, we are all there for a reason...:cool:

Gotta disagree with ya babe. My answers worked for me and in 15-25 years I wont remember shit about her.:laugh: :laugh: J/K

I'm happy with my buttercup;)

Originally posted by kostaP

Gotta disagree with ya babe. My answers worked for me and in 15-25 years I wont remember shit about her.:laugh: :laugh: J/K

I'm happy with my buttercup;)

Your punk ass better be happy she is happy with you:mad:.....so stuff that in your pipe and choke...:D...j/k about the happy part:eek: ;)

i just feel myself getting to close.. thats a bad thing if your to close with somone they can control you i want to cut off my emotions

Why would you want to do that?

Give it your all . I cant guarantee she will appreciate it but in the end You can walk a way the better person knowing you gave it your all. In the world of love you have to take risks.

Or you can dump her and love me forever if she ends up taking advantage of you.

:D

Originally posted by stardo

Why would you want to do that?

Give it your all . I cant guarantee she will appreciate it but in the end You can walk a way the better person knowing you gave it your all. In the world of love you have to take risks.

Or you can dump her and love me forever if she ends up taking advantage of you.

:D

I like #2;)

food fool maybe he was checkin out your ass and wanted to sink his .... nevermind

maybe jp was on lunch # 2 when he wronte that

as far as getting in too deep with someone. Well if you get burned you get burned and they werent worth it. 2 people like eacother why play stupid games and why do somethng that you might regret. if you like someone have fun let nature do the rest

Originally posted by kostaP

Look again to who youre asking this question to. Does anything he post make sense??

But if you meet him in real life he seems totaly sane like he was never comitted:laugh: :laugh:

Haven't had the privledge of meeting him yet but I do get to hear some funny stories from his friends!!!! Hopefully one day I'll get to meet you too!!

:D;):D;):D

Originally posted by jp18

:

:laugh: :laugh: I only had 3 meals so far at work today and I was thinking about how hungry I was when I typed that...:laugh:

IM GONNA START COOKING IN A LITTLE BIT (I bought almost $200. worth of food - I better cook something)..

But I just bought this fax machine Im trying to put together :compsux: and :chainsaw: maybe that'll work :confused:

Originally posted by latinaz

IM GONNA START COOKING IN A LITTLE BIT (I bought almost $200. worth of food - I better cook something)..

But I just bought this fax machine Im trying to put together :compsux: and :flame: maybe that'll work :confused:

MMMM...cook me up so arroz con pollo...;)

:offtopic:

back on topic---

Cant think under pressure--

Has anyone said cut her heart out before she tears out yours

:confused:

MMMM...cook me up so arroz con pollo...;)

:offtopic:

back on topic---

Cant think under pressure--

Has anyone said cut her heart out before she tears out yours

:confused:

ACTUALLY YES!!!! BROWN RICE AND MARINATED CHICKEN IN ITALIAN DRESSING AND A NICE SALAD

Has anyone said cut her heart out before she tears out yours::

:idea::confused::confused:

Originally posted by latinaz

ACTUALLY YES!!!! BROWN RICE AND MARINATED CHICKEN IN ITALIAN DRESSING AND A NICE SALAD

Has anyone said cut her heart out before she tears out yours::

:idea::confused::confused:

I couldnt think of anything good..The was the best I could come up with....I still starving!!

I couldnt think of anything good..The was the best I could come up with....I still starving!!

im ready to throw this damn thing out the window.....

IM SO CONFUSED - I THINK IM MISSING SOME KIND OF CONNECTOR

HELP!!!

I'LL COOK FOR YOU IF YOU CAN FIGURE THIS OUT BECAUSE I CANT

Well this post did have some meaning to me and i got some good opinions from you fuckers... I only seem sane in person but what you dont know is while im talking to you I have victims organs in my pockets and im squishing them threw my fingers

SQUUISH SQUUISH SQUUISH SQUUISH!!

ILL!!! ILL!!! :vomit3: