Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wuts a fukaluga LoL some lougne so drop the info people

shook

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Not much. Just trying to keep busy. You been missing some hot girls at Metro, especially on Thursdays.

o yeah no doubt been crazy busy too just started posting again and bout metro true true i'll deff check it out mid winter

Originally posted by shook

that would be hot always was bi curious and if ther were some hottys damn LoL plus i could rock my play boy bunny shirts then which might be fun

yes, and before you know it, you're drunk and ramming your skinny pencil dick in some fucker's butthole...:aright:

Originally posted by sassa

yes, and before you know it, you're drunk and ramming your skinny pencil dick in some fucker's butthole...:aright:

aslong as my ass is safe who really cares lol and y u haten scrambled face girl with wut looked liked not even a good body i mean if u gonna scamble face atleast have a nice body cause it would suk if u was ugly and had a shity body and if thats so i feel for u babe maybe u can get me drunk and i'll robe my pencil dik around your fat rolls

HAHA,

what are you on shook? i'm not fat..and even if i was, you'd never get anywhere near my fat rolls or my double chin....

all i know in that pic u sent me u had a scrambled face looked liek a chubby mexcain just my opiion tho and hhmm if tehr was a chocie of fukin a guy or u i probley would fuk the guy LoL we'll atleast catch head from him while u watch babe

all i know in that pic u sent me u had a scrambled face looked liek a chubby mexcain just my opiion tho and hhmm if tehr was a chocie of fukin a guy or u i probley would fuk the guy LoL we'll atleast catch head from him while u watch babe

i told you dimple dick i wasn't about to let you or anyone else know what i look like, so i sent you a fucked up pic with the face fucked up from photoshop...Goddam, are you really that stupid or have the steroids deflated your meager brains?

:rolleyes:

i told you dimple dick i wasn't about to let you or anyone else know what i look like, so i sent you a fucked up pic with the face fucked up from photoshop...Goddam, are you really that stupid or have the steroids deflated your meager brains?

:rolleyes:

it was cause u ugly i mean u didnt' have ncie hair or a nice body so i doubt yoru looked any good

it was cause u ugly i mean u didnt' have ncie hair or a nice body so i doubt yoru looked any good

YES, i'm an ugly bitch, you're right, but that still doesn't mean you're any less than the hideous sack of pig shit you are.......