Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Much Time Do You Spend Looking For Your Crew?

HAZE

It seems like every time I go out, I get seperated from my peeps and it takes me forever to find them.

A few weeks ago, I went to Factory and lost my crew as soon as I got in.

It's cool though, I always meet cool people. I kind of like wandering around alone.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thanksgiving Eve Tickets For:

EXIT- Tony Draper Vs. DJ Boris

Webster Hall- DJ Andrew Mendez

Sound Factory- Jonathan Peters

Prices:

1-5 $45.00

6 or More $40.00

Only 'Till Friday, Nov. 17th

After that, all tickets are $45.00

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - OHM, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

definetly not

i've always loved to do that

in fact normally when we go w/ a crew, me and maybe one or two other people always just split up and run around doing our own thing then when we finally run into our peeps it just gets us amped. i love running around and meeting new peeps

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Dude i dont bother man , i just wonder with my trusty old glowsticks . heh they never die .. but some howi meet up with my friends we kind of bump into eachother lol

bye

martin

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

yo i love getting away from my crew for awhile and just checking out the scene....you dont have to worry about following people or making sure they are still behind you.... its always good to know that after your adventure by yourself you always got your people to go back too

no way bro. everytime im on e i run awawy from everybody and have fun like that. alwys meeting new people and juming in and out of circles. towards the end of the night whoever is left out of my friends we then get together and spend the morning hours together, otherwise during peak hours its a free for all. the best is at the tunnel and exit cause of the size. its easy to bounce away for a little while

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

we usually have maybe 15 - 20 regulars that we go to factory wit.... is fat cause we pretty much all kick it in one spot, right under the dj booth.... but i usually space off on my own for a few hours... sometimes for many hours... so when i come back... half the people thought i left.... is fat to surprise them.... they usually get all amped and throw things at my mouth.....

lu

straightlu@aol.com

AIM: straightlu

divalicious and i lose each other all the time but we always end up finding each other. darrelg, i saw you walk by at twilo but i couldn't say hi b/c i lost my voice this weekend. glad to say it's back.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

divalicious and i lose each other all the time but we always end up finding each other. darrelg, i saw you walk by at twilo but i couldn't say hi b/c i lost my voice this weekend. glad to say it's back.....

Hey Babe,

Sorry, I wasn't at Twilo this week, must have been one of my many look-alikes.

I get that every where I go. Someone is always like, "Do you know who you look like?"

or, "Yo, you look just like my Boy..."

Some people even say I look like Mark Walberg.

I don't think so, maybe the eyes, but that's it.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thanksgiving Eve Tickets For:

EXIT- Tony Draper Vs. DJ Boris

Webster Hall- DJ Andrew Mendez

Sound Factory- Jonathan Peters

Prices:

1-5 $45.00

6 or More $40.00

Only 'Till Friday, Nov. 17th

After that, all tickets are $45.00

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays - OHM, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

everytime i go out i make an effort to get seperated from my crew. its the best just wandering around and finding fresh spots to dance at. meeting back up with the crew is always great late in the night to exchange stories and what not.

Originally posted by brasko:

everytime i go out i make an effort to get seperated from my crew. its the best just wandering around and finding fresh spots to dance at. meeting back up with the crew is always great late in the night to exchange stories and what not.

i make that same effort. i know exactly what u are talking about. like ill be right back and peace

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

definetly not

i've always loved to do that

-Rob

NO SHIT? really?

you like to go off by yourself?

nooooooo. rolleyes.gif

love you,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Hi all.

I just like knowing my crew is out there. It makes the wandering really cool to have a spot to come back to, say 'hi', and go wander off again to bump into friendly strangers.

But my crew is back in Chicago, so it's gonna be a while before I can get back on the scene.

BTW, Hi all. I'm happy to have found a spot to talk.

I'm a wanderer from wayback, in fact with a lot of my fiends I am infamous, I'll wander off and then get a call then next day saying WTF happened to you wink.gif

Prob good thing I'm a wanderer given that I doubt I'm going to know anyone in NY when I get there (there are almost as many peeps in NY State as in Australia as a whole! )

cwm24.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Archived