Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you listen while at work?

laliux

Originally posted by laliux

I mostly listen to Flaresound radio; sometimes Ministry of Sound or even Love 94 LOL :D ... also watch some TV, suckers of Charter Cable are not showing Fashion TV and it was one of my favorite channels: good music and lots of eye candy.:D

Does anyone in the US show fashon TV??

When Im out of the country thats all that stays on the television :) Nothing but a prade of girls in see through clothes along with decent music (sometimes)

Originally posted by shroomy

Does anyone in the US show fashon TV??

When Im out of the country thats all that stays on the television :) Nothing but a prade of girls in see through clothes along with decent music (sometimes)

here in SoBe, Charter was showing it but I think they stopped the contract or something cuz it's not there anymore. I loved the models in the Roberto Cavalli's shows. :D

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Thank god u don't! Then the rest of us wouldn't be able to hear them b/c they'd be all banged up!

:eek: ...funny story (real quick): i went to bennigans yesterday for a friend's bday dinner....and i was looking at the wine/cocktail menu and they have a drink called Bennigan's Bellini!!!!:blown:

they prob. even serve it with a side order of :cheese:

MMmmmmmm....Bellini's r sooooo good! They are like Mimosas, but they have peach shnapps instead of orange juice in them. If you haven't had one I suggest you try it one day!

Oh oh...and at Macaroni Grill....they have the leaning bellini...which is this reaaaaally big frozen bellini that they through some other alcohol into also. Deliciousliplick.gif

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Mr Matas, I personally invite you this Saturday to our party at LOLA. You are on the list ALL NIGHT. Come by at whatever time you can. Thanks and check out what we are doing. Joe Budious

thank sir, i appreciate it...i wasnt planning on clubbing this week, but i might swing by on saturday...i really wanna check it out, i have always liked DHM and i loved the vibe that they had at Rain...i heard that its that kind of vibe....

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Flaresounds is cool...I usually bounce around on live365 :D

It's funny how a thread can change to different directions. This one went from the original subject to Fashion TV, to beating DHM, to Bennigan's, to Macaronni, to cheesy music by Ivano Bellini, to hook up for Lola, and thanks to Jimmy is now back to the original subject. :D

Originally posted by lolahotass

YOOOOOO, WHO AM I HOOKIN' UP WITH:tongue: :laugh: J/K

I am sure I will get laughed at, but I listen to ZETA 94.9 ROCK all day at work.....:D

It's the only way I can survive... is good ol' rock n' roll baby...

Lola;)

Why would u get laughed at?? I listen to ZETA everyday too actually. Mostly in the mornngs though on my way to work...Paul and Ron crack me up!:D:tongue::D

Originally posted by laliux

It's funny how a thread can change to different directions. This one went from the original subject to Fashion TV, to beating DHM, to Bennigan's, to Macaronni, to cheesy music by Ivano Bellini, to hook up for Lola, and thanks to Jimmy is now back to the original subject. :D

LOL... i also like the movies and long walks on the beach...;)