Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one with that one broke ass friends

Let me tell you about this guy, he dosnt have a dime to his name but yet he still managed to pull of driving a 30,000 whip. Whats the deal with that? Fuck having the nice ride, buddy if out there trade in the ride and buy yourself a pinto or something that says yes this is me Im still big dog even though my sneakers cost more than my ride. But for real buddy sell the whip so than u can actually come out with us once and awhile instead of me having to support you all night. But than again thats in the blood of you people and u cant change that.

Originally posted by where2tonight

Let me tell you about this guy, he dosnt have a dime to his name but yet he still managed to pull of driving a 30,000 whip. Whats the deal with that? Fuck having the nice ride, buddy if out there trade in the ride and buy yourself a pinto or something that says yes this is me Im still big dog even though my sneakers cost more than my ride. But for real buddy sell the whip so than u can actually come out with us once and awhile instead of me having to support you all night. But than again thats in the blood of you people and u cant change that.

:laugh: well to get me u realy have to know where i came and what i became but i am somehow the same way. i would rather buy a new pair of diesel pants and lets say....*thinking*... eat at McD's for a few days:D or i would be the one driving my benz with $5 gas in it....

so i dont offend anyone; i will say that most people are very superficial so driving a nice car, or dressed to impresed takes u much further in life compared to looking like a low-life with walmart clothes. see that however u want it....in bussines, getting "laid":laugh: even if a cop stops u...see the difference of how he talks to u if u have a keneth cole suit on and when u dont....its wird but it comes down to this.....money might not make u happy but it will for damn sure open the door to happines much faster than any other thing.....

sorry i think i took it to another level:D

i always had brand new cars. now i drive an average truck.

decided id rather have bbq's in my yard and a place that i own than a car that loses value or clothes that wear out. i like to dress nice i still wear hugo boss and dkny and all but its not as important as my house. if you have to spend 200 bucks on jeans or 60 grand on a car to get a woman is she really worth it at all.

babe, why are you always picking on him...you know no matter what you say he's not getting rid of his car, and about going out i don't even think he wants to do that anymore...i try to get him out and i even offer to pay but he just wynes and says ehhhhh

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i always had brand new cars. now i drive an average truck.

decided id rather have bbq's in my yard and a place that i own than a car that loses value or clothes that wear out. i like to dress nice i still wear hugo boss and dkny and all but its not as important as my house. if you have to spend 200 bucks on jeans or 60 grand on a car to get a woman is she really worth it at all.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: : . i like to dress nice i still wear hugo boss and dkny and all but its not as important as my house.

Buddy its 2002 not 1992 Hugo Boss jeans are a joke.. Get with it pal...:blown:

let me tell you about my friend we shall call him "B" my friend B is always broke he lives in ny and only comes to jersey to hang out once in awile cause he saye he has no money. when he does come out he will expect me to pick him up in the city after work (i usualy take the bus in but he wants me to waste $40. in gas tolls,parking) then drive him to the club where i work take care of his drinks (all of them)(i dont realy have to pay but the owner does not want me giving the bar away)give him smokes and let him stay at my house them the next morning he wants me to drive his broke ass back home cause he does not have money to take the bus(he has a room mate that has no choice but to pay all the bills) i dont smoke trees anymore (since may) but when i did i had to get him st@n#* as well and if i was :roll: ing it was on me. last year i gave him a job at my company but he blew it cause he was lazy so did one our friends and all he does is bitch and moan that his life sucks and thgat he'll never get ahead meanwhile he smokes non stop all day (and he's stingy with his trees) i tell him you have $ 21 dollars in your pocket and today is monday go buy some food and put it the fridge but ya know what he does calls the man gets a $20 of the dros walks across the street and buys a bag of nasty ass Ramen noodle soup and doesn't think twice about it i could sit here and tell you a hundred story's about me friend but i'm gtonna stop my rant now.

ps sorry the post is so long i'm just ????????????:confused:

I got a better one.

This guy got a lot of money and we know because he has an M3 a few motorcycles Ducati's Triumphs and just ordered a new $55,000 truck. and mooches off everypne. One of my friends kinda brought him into our circle and now we cant get him out. and he's so damn annoying. If we do after hours he just jumps in one of our cars and says he cant drive cause his license is suspended but then when the party is overhe wants us to take him back to his car so he can drive home. Never pays for a thing always asks for drinks or money. its pretty pathetic as well as fucking annoying. All our friends are sick of him now but no one is telling him.

Originally posted by kostaP

I got a better one.

This guy got a lot of money and we know because he has an M3 a few motorcycles Ducati's Triumphs and just ordered a new $55,000 truck. and mooches off everypne. One of my friends kinda brought him into our circle and now we cant get him out. and he's so damn annoying. If we do after hours he just jumps in one of our cars and says he cant drive cause his license is suspended but then when the party is overhe wants us to take him back to his car so he can drive home. Never pays for a thing always asks for drinks or money. its pretty pathetic as well as fucking annoying. All our friends are sick of him now but no one is telling him.

Dude get a set of balls and tell him to fuck off

I bet hes a cock block too..:blown: :blown:

Dude get a set of balls and tell him to fuck off

I bet hes a cock block too..:blown: :blown:

Well, I got a girl so it doesnt happen to me but my fiends all hate him for that especially he's the type to talk shit about you to get the girl. I think its time to spread nasty rumors about him so he stops haging out.

Originally posted by kostaP

I got a better one.

REALY?what color is his M3?:D

Originally posted by juicybkny

let me tell you about my friend we shall call him "B" my friend B is always broke he lives in ny and only comes to jersey to hang out once in awile cause he saye he has no money. when he does come out he will expect me to pick him up in the city after work (i usualy take the bus in but he wants me to waste $40. in gas tolls,parking) then drive him to the club where i work take care of his drinks (all of them)(i dont realy have to pay but the owner does not want me giving the bar away)give him smokes and let him stay at my house them the next morning he wants me to drive his broke ass back home cause he does not have money to take the bus(he has a room mate that has no choice but to pay all the bills) i dont smoke trees anymore (since may) but when i did i had to get him st@n#* as well and if i was :roll: ing it was on me. last year i gave him a job at my company but he blew it cause he was lazy so did one our friends and all he does is bitch and moan that his life sucks and thgat he'll never get ahead meanwhile he smokes non stop all day (and he's stingy with his trees) i tell him you have $ 21 dollars in your pocket and today is monday go buy some food and put it the fridge but ya know what

he does calls the man gets a $20 of the dros walks across the street and buys a bag of nasty ass Ramen noodle soup and doesn't think twice about it i could sit here and tell you a hundred story's about me friend but i'm gtonna stop my rant now.

ps sorry the post is so long i'm just ????????????:confused:

yoh "B" is whackd sounds like a lazy ass g/f story;)

thanx god I have $$$ I believe that shit where I give$ to receive$.

well my freind got 1 of them too its me but its only for another month i had to pay the lawyer to stay out of jail 10,000 owed out to pops for bail and lawyer fees but ill be back to normal in a feww weeks it has been an aggravating summer i am use to having money all the time and it sucks but im a man and i got to take care of responsibilitys

Originally posted by trewguy

well my freind got 1 of them too its me but its only for another month i had to pay the lawyer to stay out of jail 10,000 owed out to pops for bail and lawyer fees but ill be back to normal in a feww weeks it has been an aggravating summer i am use to having money all the time and it sucks but im a man and i got to take care of responsibilitys

i cant fucking wait!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

jk