Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody go to factory this past sat..sep 7th???

phillyb

did JP not get really good til after 7am like the last 5 times i have been there...just wondering, because my crew is coming up and wanted to know if early on the music was pretty good...don't get me wrong JP is one of my favorites, but many a night early on it seemed like he was looping the same tracks for 15-20 minutes at a time, then after 7 or 8 he blew it up

thanks for the info...we are planning on hitting Deko Lounge early, but it closes at 2am...don't want to get to SF too early if the music isn't good...early last winter he would blow it up all night after 4am..

Originally posted by phillyb

did JP not get really good til after 7am like the last 5 times i have been there...just wondering, because my crew is coming up and wanted to know if early on the music was pretty good...don't get me wrong JP is one of my favorites, but many a night early on it seemed like he was looping the same tracks for 15-20 minutes at a time, then after 7 or 8 he blew it up

thanks for the info...we are planning on hitting Deko Lounge early, but it closes at 2am...don't want to get to SF too early if the music isn't good...early last winter he would blow it up all night after 4am..

Honestly, I've been going for a long time (LOL i'm not proud of it either). But I noticed one thing about JP... He will never do the same thing 2 weeks in a row. If he plays a ridiculous tech set at 7 the week before, chances are that he will switch it up and maybe play vocals at that time or another style...

It really is like blindly throwing darts when you go to SF, you never know how JP will be. He can either be horrible all night, or ridiculous...

But I do have to say that he has been ripping it up between 8 - 12 constantly.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Honestly, I've been going for a long time (LOL i'm not proud of it either). But I noticed one thing about JP... He will never do the same thing 2 weeks in a row. If he plays a ridiculous tech set at 7 the week before, chances are that he will switch it up and maybe play vocals at that time or another style...

It really is like blindly throwing darts when you go to SF, you never know how JP will be. He can either be horrible all night, or ridiculous...

But I do have to say that he has been ripping it up between 8 - 12 constantly.

hey phillyb...you should of just put "Att: djdanfury" as the title of this thread...:D :D :D

HI Dan....how have you been??? hope we see you sometime this winter. :D :D

ok....Dan, thanks for the repsonse..i was just hoping it wasn't me....he is very, very inconsistent...hopefully this saturday he will be rocking all night long...with the s & m party next week, hopefully he'll save all his dark tracks for that week

looking forward to getting back to SF this weekend ....went about a month ago for the beach party, but was very unimpressed with a lot of the crowd and the music early on...a lot of ugly, non dancing people..there was a rodney dangerfield look-a-like on the main dancefloor hopping around with his shirt off, 50+ year old fat gut flopping around (and know it wasn't just me in a f-ed up state, all my friends saw him too)....and can you believe i saw a girl walking around without shoes on on the main dance floor!!...disgusting

SF has been bangin the last couple weeks i've been going. i hardly missed any sundays after the underwear party and when i have went i think he was good.

what time did you hit the beach party? i actually liked the music better at the beach party then the underwear party and a lot of ppl agreed with me.

Mags...what's up buddy...i go by the name clubhead on elite....we got to SF at about 4am for the beach party...the music wasn't very good in my opinioin til after 7am...didn't make it to the underwear party

this saturday we may hit Deko early on and then to SF...it is my buddies birthday so there is a bunch of us coming up....looking forward to it...hopefully the music is hype all night long this week

Originally posted by neena16

hey phillyb...you should of just put "Att: djdanfury" as the title of this thread...:D :D :D

HI Dan....how have you been??? hope we see you sometime this winter. :D :D

I've been doing really good. HOw are u and the husband doing?

I was actually going to call PIro and see what u guys were up to this weekend. Gil called me this past saturday, but unfortunately I wasn't able to help him out with the SF list... did u see him at all?

Originally posted by phillyb

looking forward to getting back to SF this weekend ....went about a month ago for the beach party, but was very unimpressed with a lot of the crowd and the music early on...a lot of ugly, non dancing people..there was a rodney dangerfield look-a-like on the main dancefloor hopping around with his shirt off, 50+ year old fat gut flopping around (and know it wasn't just me in a f-ed up state, all my friends saw him too)....and can you believe i saw a girl walking around without shoes on on the main dance floor!!...disgusting

THE SF Crowd is at its all time low. I wish Paris did the door like he/she used to in 97/98... I just try to block the freaks and mongoloids out of my mind, although its hard to with so many walking around...

I went to factory on the 7th... and i had an amazing time... i got there at about 6am... and stayed until 1ish...

i'll also be there this weekend for a friend's b-day, and next weekend for the S&M party... but after that, i may have to lay low for awhile... i am losing too many chromies...

Originally posted by djdanfury

I've been doing really good. HOw are u and the husband doing?

I was actually going to call PIro and see what u guys were up to this weekend. Gil called me this past saturday, but unfortunately I wasn't able to help him out with the SF list... did u see him at all?

We are gooood...this weekend is piro's bachelor party...and I will be having a girls night out somewhere...not sure where yet?

Yeah Gil called us last weekend to go to Factory but I was in AC for my bachelorette party;) ...so you are back to going to Factory every Sat of course :D where will you be pre-partying this winter?