Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anne Coulter speaks again- perfect timing

igloo

Ann Coulter

September 12, 2002

My name is Adolf

Among the patriotic lesson plans for 9-11 was one proposed by the National Council for Social Studies, which recommends a short story titled "My Name is Osama." Calculatedly inciting hatred toward white American boys, the story is about a nasty little boy, "Todd," who taunts an Iraqi immigrant named "Osama."

This is the lesson to commemorate the biggest hate crime in history – committed by someone named "Osama" against people with names like "Todd." How about a 1942 lesson plan titled "My name is Adolf"? Might the 9-11 lesson plan inquire into what little "Osama" thinks about the terrorist attack? May we ask? (Question from the actual lesson plan: "Why, do you think, did Osama's family leave Iraq?" Incorrect answer: Because his father wanted to go to flight school in America.)

Since the horrific attack by practitioners of the "Religion of Peace," there have been a slew of hate crimes – committed by Muslims against Americans. Hesham Mohamed Hadayet murdered two and wounded many more at Los Angeles International Airport. Suleyman al-Faris, aka "John Walker Lindh," joined an attack in Afghanistan that left Michael Spann dead. Abdel Rahim, aka "Richard Reid," tried but failed to murder a plane-load of people on an American Airlines jet headed to Miami.

The only backlash by actual Americans – not imaginary characters named "Todd" – consists of precisely one confirmed hate crime. Some nut in Arizona murdered a Sikh thinking he was a Muslim. Current hate crime tally: Muslims: 3,000 (and counting); White Guys: 1.

In the spirit of specifically targeting only the worrisome Muslims, I note that the media have inadvertently identified several of them with blinding clarity. In case you missed these stories, I bring them to your attention so you will be forewarned: Do not fly with any of these kids.

Soon after the terrorist attack, the New York Times chatted with students at the Al Noor School, a private Islamic academy in Brooklyn – evidently the Arab equivalent of the Horace Mann High School (Anthony Lewis, '44). None of the students said they had experienced any harassment since Sept. 11. To the contrary, their school had been deluged with support from local Catholic schools, hospitals, state education officials and political leaders.

But the love was entirely one-sided. The students stated point-blank that they would not fight for America against a fellow Muslim, denied that Osama bin Laden was behind the attacks, and criticized the United States for always opposing Muslims.

"Isn't it ironic," one student sneered, "that the interests of America are always against what Muslims want?" (That's why the last several major American interventions abroad – in Kuwait, Somalia, the Balkans – were all conducted in defense of Muslims.) Though uniformly refusing to believe bin Laden was behind the terrorist attack, the students showed a remarkable lack of curiosity about who was.

Students from the Al Noor School were interviewed again a few weeks ago, this time by CBS' "60 Minutes." The students instantly and enthusiastically agreed with the proposition that a "Muslim who becomes a suicide bomber goes to Paradise for that action." "Definitely," one student said, calling a female suicide bomber "very brave."

"Do you believe they are martyrs? Holy martyrs?" Again, without hesitation, the students affirmed: "Yes" and "of course."

As to whether suicide bombers would go to Paradise, the students said they earnestly hoped so. "I mean, they're doing it for a good cause," one boy explained. "I pray that they go to Paradise," another said. Not only that, but one student said, "I think we'd all probably do the same."

Weeks later, at the urging of the principal, the students modified their answers slightly. But according to CBS, "None of them changed their view that suicide bombers in Israel would go to Paradise." The Islamic studies teacher at Al Noor claimed the students misunderstood true Islam: "If you go to chapter 4, verse 29, it says so clear, 'Do not kill yourself.'"

It's always so comforting when Muslims cite the precise verse from the Quran that tells them killing is wrong. Don't all empathetic human beings understand that instinctively? What if they lost their Quran that day and couldn't remember?

In any event, and more to the point, the Quran does not strictly inveigh against killing and dying for Allah. In the eye-opening book "Unveiling Islam," Christian-convert authors Ergun Mehmet Caner and Emir Fethi Caner say the Quran "promises Paradise to those who die in battle for Islam more certainly than it promises salvation to anyone else."

The Quran instructs: "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day ... until they pay compensation with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." It promises that "if you are slain or die in the way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all they could amass." Muhammad says: "Fighting is prescribed upon you. ... Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter."

The real "Todd" of Sept. 11 prayed to a different God. Realizing the Muslim hijackers were on a mission of death, Todd Beamer and the other men decided to fight back.

He did not shout "God is great!" before ripping out an innocent man's entrails. He prayed: "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me."

Originally posted by sassa

what a racist, narrow minded ignorant bitch

igloo, you two would make the perfect couple...

There you go lefty....as soon as you disagree with someone, the words "ignorant" and "narrow minded" are used......

I know they teach that is lefty school, but really, could you really be that dumb to actually use them to describe Anne Coulter, the very person who continually exposes lefties to what they really are- hypocrites- just like you (you are also a repulsive whore, etc....the list would go on and on and on and on............)

Originally posted by igloo

There you go lefty....as soon as you disagree with someone, the words "ignorant" and "narrow minded" are used......

I know they teach that is lefty school, but really, could you really be that dumb to actually use them to describe Anne Coulter, the very person who continually exposes lefties to what they really are- hypocrites- just like you (you are also a repulsive whore, etc....the list would go on and on and on and on............)

how funny..of all people to accuse me of slandering....:rolleyes:

go throw yourself in the niagara falls and see if you can swim to the surface....

Originally posted by sassa

how funny..of all people to accuse me of slandering....:rolleyes:

go throw yourself in the niagara falls and see if you can swim to the surface....

Is that all you have?

Or is your intellect too challenged to provide anything more than "Coulter is a bitch"....