Clubplanet Nightlife Community

newbie here!

Originally posted by NYCclub15

hehe....don't get it twisted, i am a working boy myself, but we do what we gotta do, ya know!!!!!! what do u do?

yup you know it......i work for an advertising company in the city......what do you do?

and thanks everyone else for welcoming me.....sniff sniff.......i feel loved......

melanie

Originally posted by bbkitty11

yup you know it......i work for an advertising company in the city......what do you do?

and thanks everyone else for welcoming me.....sniff sniff.......i feel loved......

melanie

wait melanie, the name sound familiar, what was ur old screen name???? I work for a small biotech company

my old sname was princess0111

lol...that's what i thought.....nothing special, we used to chat like a year or two ago on the board...each of us would be sitting at work bored!!!!!! anyhow, i tend to take these long hiatus' from the board, and go like a year w/o posting..........oh well, hello again.

chris

btw, nice pic

Originally posted by NYCclub15

lol...that's what i thought.....nothing special, we used to chat like a year or two ago on the board...each of us would be sitting at work bored!!!!!! anyhow, i tend to take these long hiatus' from the board, and go like a year w/o posting..........oh well, hello again.

chris

btw, nice pic

lol....don't get mad...but i a trying to remember lol..it has been so long.......and thanks for the compliment......hit me up aim....same name as my board name.....

mel:)

lol....don't get mad...but i a trying to remember lol..it has been so long.......and thanks for the compliment......hit me up aim....same name as my board name.....

mel:)

hehe, ur a sweetie......:mad: J/K, not even close to mad, sometimes certain things stay in mind, who knows...i will def hit u up on aim! :o)

Originally posted by sanjeevjoseph

Hola, mi amiga. Hello from CT. Welcome back. I'm sort of a newbie myself.

These guys pick on me cuz i'm fresh meat...

:letsgo: ....................:whip2: .......................:hang:

...can you help me? :(:nopity:

awwww i will try my best hun.......i really will........;)