Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nasty

ok where i work we have showers in the mens room.

So this guy and a few others feel compelled to use them.

no big deal EXCEPT this assholes locker is near mine.

so he decideds before he showers to strip naked tke his towl and throw it over his shoulder and walk about 75 feet to the showers so everyone can see his shit. Everyone seems to always grumble about these guys. im not homophobic but cant he wrap a towle around his ass. i mean hes got hair on his back like a chia pet i dont really wanna see what his ass looks like

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

so he decideds before he showers to strip naked tke his towl and throw it over his shoulder and walk about 75 feet to the showers so everyone can see his shit. Everyone seems to always grumble about these guys. im not homophobic but cant he wrap a towle around his ass. i mean hes got hair on his back like a chia pet i dont really wanna see what his ass looks like

WOW somebody is bored huh????? lol!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

It's always the older people in the locker rooms that let their shit hang all over...it's gross...I should watch what I say cause who knows what I'll look like at that age but who wants to see a wrinkly ass..saggy boobs...and some don't even shave down there YUK..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

All I know is....im FASTIN' for the FEAST alllll week so.....HOWWWUUUUUDOOOOIN

omg faggetaboutit the sawseege i cant wait and the braciole, u know the braciole im talkin about. we got to hook up to go to this one. but i dont know if they would be ready for me and u there together lol

Originally posted by neena16

It's always the older people in the locker rooms that let their shit hang all over...it's gross...I should watch what I say cause who knows what I'll look like at that age but who wants to see a wrinkly ass..saggy boobs...and some don't even shave down there YUK..:rolleyes:

How about the old guys in the men's locker room? Right before they even hop into the shower, they strip down to only their socks, then they sit on the bench in front of the lockers fiddling through their bags. There's no way you can change on the bench once Grandpa was sitting all neked, with his "leather cheerio" and "happy sack" scraping all over the bench for a half hour looking for the case for his dentures. Not to mention the pubes that are left behind when they leave. Hands down, Nastiest Gym I've ever been to. ;)

Originally posted by piro8

How about the old guys in the men's locker room? Right before they even hop into the shower, they strip down to only their socks, then they sit on the bench in front of the lockers fiddling through their bags. There's no way you can change on the bench once Grandpa was sitting all neked, with his "leather cheerio" and "happy sack" scraping all over the bench for a half hour looking for the case for his dentures. Not to mention the pubes that are left behind when they leave. Hands down, Nastiest Gym I've ever been to. ;)

ok.....brutha.....see what you started?????

heres the line ----> | ...I think this post just pole vaulted over it....lol

I got a NASTY one for you: So last week I am droppin a bomb in the bathroom and my Boss walks in. He takes a piss and doesn't realize I am behind stall #1. He then leaves the bathroom and doesn't wash his hands. Next he takes his grubby, unwashed hands and runs em through a bag of chips. Then another one of the managers runs her hand through the bag of chips. How sick is that?

Originally posted by thehype

I got a NASTY one for you: So last week I am droppin a bomb in the bathroom and my Boss walks in. He takes a piss and doesn't realize I am behind stall #1. He then leaves the bathroom and doesn't wash his hands. Next he takes his grubby, unwashed hands and runs em through a bag of chips. Then another one of the managers runs her hand through the bag of chips. How sick is that?

Just make sure, he doesn't pat you on the back or try to shake your hand.