Clubplanet Nightlife Community

donkeys run this fucking board

its a pleasure to unite with my fellow donkeys for the coming revolution. you fuckers need to learn who to answer to and what to say around here. donkeybitch, donkeyboy, it's good to see you guys are already here. now we finish the revolution that was started. its already been said that anyone who steps the fuck outta line gets the fucking donkeypunch. who the fuck is this kostaP and stifler bitches that i keep hearing about at our meetings. donkeys unite. listen for this noise

HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by almightydonkey

its a pleasure to unite with my fellow donkeys for the coming revolution. you fuckers need to learn who to answer to and what to say around here. donkeybitch, donkeyboy, it's good to see you guys are already here. now we finish the revolution that was started. its already been said that anyone who steps the fuck outta line gets the fucking donkeypunch. who the fuck is this kostaP and stifler bitches that i keep hearing about at our meetings. donkeys unite. listen for this noise

:zzz:

Originally posted by almightydonkey

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATHETIC:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: