Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

owwwww

First off the music is enough to kill ya, do you think guys like that take themselves serious as a DJ? Then there is enough dick in there to (insert witty analogy, to hungover to). And lastly what is with the college chicks with the half shirts and guts. Man they were all over that place. And they probably haven't even got the freshman 15 yet

Originally posted by kaydup

First off the music is enough to kill ya, do you think guys like that take themselves serious as a DJ? Then there is enough dick in there to (insert witty analogy, to hungover to). And lastly what is with the college chicks with the half shirts and guts. Man they were all over that place. And they probably haven't even got the freshman 15 yet

:puke: dude, that's just nasty. I HATE that place :mad:

I got dragged there last weekend and wanted to shoot myself (actually, I wanted to shoot 90% of the guys there). There is nothing redeeming about that place whatsoever. Never ever again!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:puke: dude, that's just nasty. I HATE that place :mad:

I got dragged there last weekend and wanted to shoot myself (actually, I wanted to shoot 90% of the guys there). There is nothing redeeming about that place whatsoever. Never ever again!

Amen