Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here has gone to a club ALONE?

three years ago, i wanted to see oakenfold/dave ralph at the roxy in july. tix were sold out. found out that he was playing the night before in philly at space, there were plenty of tickets, and it was only $15. it was a wednesday night and only one of my friends could go and even she had to leave at 11:30 before oakey went on so I stayed the whole night by myself. and i had a great time.

All of my family and friends live in or around Philly, so I go out alone sometimes up here. It's only a little awkward until I'm in there for a few minutes, and get a drink or two. I always meet a bunch of cool peeps, both female and male.

------------------

smile.gif

Ive gone to a club bymyself about 4 times...cuz again friends always backing out the last minute....i felt weird at the beginnning when i got on the dance floor but after a while i enjoyed it....damn freinds....

------------------

aim: amafrk1

It sometimes best to go clubbing by yourself, no having to wait, or hurry up for other people. Plus you can meet lots of new people that way, but usually i just meet up with lots of my friends at the club once i get there. SO its all good anyways.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Originally posted by mjr203:

I keep trying to go clubbing by myself but there are always hundreds of people out whenever I go.

-MJR

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

-Jamms "maxisthelifeofthepartyitalwaysfollowsyou" cool.gif

------------------

MUSIC is one thing...but soul is another...sapete face50.gif

Presidents weekend went to bed early so that I could go with my friends to see DT at Twilo. We get in the car at 5:00AM and drive to Twilo....theres is a huge line and my friends don't want to wait....so get this....they make me drive all the way back to Jersey and decided they didn't want to go... so I did...and then turned the car around drove right back to Twilo myself....waited an hour and half on line to get in and left at 1:00pm....Awesome night! So worth turning around... cwm35.gif

Archived