Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly Thursday Review????

here i go again......i have no idea what to write...

how about we just give props to the people that made last night a success.....

LES

Satoshi

Urban

Sev

Alex & Leo

Ozzie

Hometeam

Tasha

Sterno

Aly

Klutch

Mutt

John Micahels

Cody

Jabit

and the rest of the crew...u guys rock

is it offical yet???

is centro-fly the number 1 party in nyc????

peace

ta

Originally posted by thorinaiello

LES

Satoshi

Urban

Sev

Alex & Leo

Ozzie

Hometeam

Tasha

Sterno

Aly

Klutch

Mutt

John Micahels

Cody

Jabit

is it offical yet???

peace

ta

UR THE BEST TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love this party...last night was no exception. In fact, I haven't had so much fun @ centro since saeed & palash, although every thursday is a good time. I caught part of Ali's set-- :D -- fantastic of course...and satoshi--wow! Good to see my girl fiery and dance the night away w/ you, hon ;).

Larry...of course it's 21 plus, silly... :laugh2:;)

OFF The HOOK!!! Damn I haven't been out in like 4 months and last night was well worth going out. LES tore shit up . . .Ali babe your set was amazing, but I didn't have to tell ya that . . . Damn these guys have talent. Satoshi was really good, never heard him before but I love his style :eek:

Just one little problemo . . . why is it they wouldn't let anyone in before 11 when Ali was spinnin then? What was the point of that?

Thats all besides that everything was great

Great seeing everyone last night . . .

- :whip2: - FIERY

this party has been great since day 1...and now its the best...i haven't felt a vibe like this since the old tunnel days...where everyone is there to just have fun and listen to great djs do what they do best...missing a week leaves a void in my week...however just 1 thursday there makes my month...satoshi ripped it this week like he loves to do...and i'm looking forward to the wonders in the coming weeks...especially the creamer night in october!!!...see everyone on thursday!

Originally posted by thorinaiello

LES

Satoshi

Urban

Sev

Alex & Leo

Ozzie

Hometeam

Tasha

Sterno

Aly

Klutch

Mutt

John Micahels

Cody

Jabit

is it offical yet???

peace

ta

Centro DEFINITELY is the #1 party in the city.. and by the looks of the line up, it will CONTINUE to be!! It's about time too.. just when club life looked like it was going to shit.. the directors of this party swooped in and saved the nite!! Wow.. my friends ask me to go out to the city on Fridays, but I'm just too worn out from my insane Thursday that I have to pass.. it's all about Thursdays in the city now.. :D

Mac & Ali tore it up, as usual.. I was talking to a couple of people about how good of DJs they actually are.. set the tone for Satoshi beautifully.. Satoshi was pretty good.. I really enjoyed more of the end of his set where he played a lil darker.. one thing I noticed was how PACKED the main floor still was at 4:30 in the morning!! Satoshi was banging it out strong still, and there were still a shitload of people buggin' out on the floor!! :eek: Wow, what a vibe!!

Good seeing everyone!! Miss Fiery Desire.. WHAT A SURPRISE!! :) To everyone else, you all know who you are. :aright:

Ohh and Justin -- Seb Fontaine is next week.. WHOO-HOO!!

Oh boy buddy.......

Where do I begin.... No matter how shitty my day is going or how bad my week has been, as soon as I get to Centro @ Thursday around 9pm, everything seems to change. It seems like there is just an awesome vibe surrounding that place from 9pm all the way through to sunrise the next morning. The Crowd is absolutely amazing, combined with the phenomenal talent of DJ's an explosion of intensity just dominates this venue. Promoters are doing a great job and the staff is equally accomodating.

Last night, like each Thursday b/f, just seems to outdo the previous weeks antics......I managed to do a walk through around 1am to check the place out....and the feeling that overcame me from the lights to whatever track ALI/MAC were laying down was just absolutely unexplainable, it gave me goosebumps....watching the crowd move to these guys was spectacular. These guys are great both personally and professionally........

Satoshi, was equally incredible........was stuck outside for most of his set, but all my visitors surely let me know what was going on inside. It was a pleasure having him there last night!

I just want to thank all the regulars who come out and keep this party going strong, welcome all the newcomers...brace yourselves your week is going to begin and end on Thursday nights!!!!!! haha RIF.

one last thing i want to mention....i want to thank everyone for their patience outside on the line.....IT GETS EXTREMELY HECTIC OUT THERE, last night we were bombarded with about 250 people all wanting to get in at the same time.......FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KEPT UR PATIENCE AND HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN A LITTLE BIT, I/we apologize, but thank you for enduring.....u know what they say, good things come to those who wait!!!!!!!

have a good weekend, and i will see everyone next week! :cool:

Originally posted by NYCclub15

one last thing i want to mention....i want to thank everyone for their patience outside on the line.....IT GETS EXTREMELY HECTIC OUT THERE, last night we were bombarded with about 250 people all wanting to get in at the same time.......FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KEPT UR PATIENCE AND HAD TO WAIT FOR MORE THAN A LITTLE BIT, I/we apologize, but thank you for enduring.....u know what they say, good things come to those who wait!!!!!!!

Applause for Chris!! :clap: :clap: You always do such a good job out there.