Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LTJ Bukem, DJ Three, Monk tonight in Ybor City

meng

Tampa is the home of Hallucination and where I moved from. Friday 13th events are always done by Monk. It is not a tour so ther is nothing "missed". These events have KILLER production and even better sound. Hallucination always pays artists FULL rate for these events. My only complaint is the are very young crowds. Us old timers would always go but end up out back in the small room to stay away from the kiddies. LTJ plays Tampa about every 4 months. If any one wants to put up the cash, I can set you up with the guy up there that books him and they could do a two night mini-tour. I dig drum and bass, however its not my market to promote. Any of you guys want to step up, let me know.

And yes, Tampa is going off this weekend, so is orlando het wait a minute, so is Aquabooty's DIRTY LITTLE FUNKY THING THIS SATURDAY (my shameless plug)

Peace up guys and see you on that dancefloor.

Joe Budious

Well, Hallucination Recordings always has a party on Friday the 13th each year and they also have a Halloween party and a Christmas party.....this is the fifth year for the 'Blood on the Turntables" parties and they are always held in Ybor City....LTJ and MC Conrad will be performing for 12:45AM until 3AM....nice huh?.....I wish I could have gone but I have a gig tonight and tommorrow night......gotta make that money.....

(oops, you beat me to it......guess we were posting at the same time....)

ah i think i'll leave the promoting for the promoters..

i dont know shite about promoting but what i think is that

miami crowds are so unpredictable for non mainstream events that you'll end up losing your a$$..

i guess thats the main reason theres no one down here is promoting...

but joe you got a good thing going, congrats on that...

i wont be making any trip this weekend.. bad timing