Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer's gone . . .

fierydesire

really easy! *spreads legs*

no really, i think i need to take it easy as in... just exist. i've thought a lot about wanting to have someone to cuddle with, love, do important things with, etcetc... hell, it would be great! but i'm going to stop THINKING about it and just relax and see what happens.

*lights candle*

I guess it was more of general question, cause I notice trends when summer ends usually relationships begin. . . IDK. I honestly enjoy this single life but at times don't. As long as I'm content with myself thats all that matters, but having a b/f is a bonus . . . but then give up this life . . . hmm its tough ya know

Tasty maybe this weekend . . . who knows cause I thought phat and D are comin in from nj . . . so we willbe in touch babes

- :whip2: -

Honestlly, this is how I feel every fall... kind of lonely, introspective and very sentimental.

I suppose it's just the change of seasons and the feeling of "another school year".

Everyone starts wearing thicker sweaters. Girls look more huggable and girlfriends/boyfriends start cropping up everywhere...

so yeah single life is nice for summer, but nothing beats having someone esp in the cold winter months.

relationships get to be a lot of work sometimes. .:idea:

I wish i had a girl i could be cool with, have great sex with, but not be tied down and feel "Oh i have to hang out with this girl" instead of doing something else.

Not spend all of my friggin spare time with her, my friends should get some of my time. As some of her friends should get some of her time.

Originally posted by therealjr

relationships get to be a lot of work sometimes. .:idea:

I wish i had a girl i could be cool with, have great sex with, but not be tied down and feel "Oh i have to hang out with this girl" instead of doing something else.

Not spend all of my friggin spare time with her, my friends should get some of my time. As some of her friends should get some of her time.

i agree :aright: except with a male