Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area 51 with Jonathan Peters...

Ronin

Originally posted by roninmess

holy shit. I was skeptical and expected him to be mad vocally and no tech to ease the upstate crowd into it. nah.... he said fuck that shit and destroyed the place with tech after tech after tech. Fuckin played reina, his No More games/ I just died in your arms tonight mix..... :eek: :eek: .... remix of Ira(I literally attacked bugout when this came on), GAY STRAIGHT, IN YOUR EYES(the new mix he's been rockin over Energy 52's 'Cafe del mar'), Dark beat(looped it and replayed it 4 times) and various other tracks that i either dont remember or were just down right filthy.

It's not Cafe del Mar.

JP isn't top 100 material and SF sun. morning proved it. Read my review under the SF/Sat/Sun morning review to find out. Thank god DT will be back so I can dance from beginning to end without feeling like I need to "bump" in order to endure all that filler he plays so I can stick around for the few moments that get me moving. Not trying to dis too hard........Iv'e heard JP rip shit time and time again. But to me he's too hot and cold and drags out the night so it'll go till 3 in the afternoon. One day I'll hear him go off..........the next I'll be like WTF.