Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its sat time for tribecca w/ anthony nero

anthonyn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next saturday night at tribecca is gonna be off the hook when NERO gets up on the turntables ... for everyone that hasnt been out for a while representin and showin love, next saturday night is your chance to get down at the only nice place in jersey to party ... TRIBECCA ... i wont go anywhere else in jersey ... keep it in the city if ya know what i mean ... but when its NERO's night to lay it down u know that he aint gonna mess around .... show come out and show your support for him .. c ya there ... lata

ant ... it's been too long since we've all been together ... the group definitely needs to reunite next saturday ... can't wait to hear you spin and def. can't wait to rage ... your the best ... see you next week ... xoxo j

p.s. pjgurl can't wait for your birthday this thursday ...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by sandman1130

Why would i wanna go see riddler spin, when i can go here nero spin some real shit, exaclty like u said ur self Riddler is commercial , nero dosnt play commercial garbage he spins the best... Nero Keep layin those sick beats out it will all come together soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't say i didn't like nero i prefer commercial nero style doesn't fit jersey he belongs in the city nero is an awesome dj and he is on top of it a cool motherfucker im just giving my opinion just like you

Forget that crap about commercial music in Jersey. The only reason Jersey is so commerical is because people spin commercial music and think that's all Jersey is good for.

I think Jersey needs more diversity. It's suffering from Club-Clone Syndrome, where house clubs play that same basic commercial tracklist. What about Techno, Trance, and Progressive House? With the right promotions, and venue, I'm sure Jersey could pull it off.

Besides I want to stay local and enjoy myself for a change.:)

The problem is this:

The bottom line is the bottom line

Will it transfer into dollars so the owners can pay the bills?

Overhead is high to run a club, believe you me, and as much as owners want to deliver a certain sort of integrity to the real deal

(something original), it still has to pay.

Got it?

Originally posted by dtrave

The problem is this:

The bottom line is the bottom line

Will it transfer into dollars so the owners can pay the bills?

Overhead is high to run a club, believe you me, and as much as owners want to deliver a certain sort of integrity to the real deal

(something original), it still has to pay.

Got it?

yea i guess djs aren't that expensive if they have a following they pay for their self

Then my friend... you and everyone else who shares this opinion and there are plenty of people who do... need to come to Euphoria Lounge Every Wednesday night. Bottom Line... Nero will be there on the 9th of October.

Commercial? I think not. Something new? I think so.

for more information check this link:

http://www.metromixradio.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=230

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by dancestar

Forget that crap about commercial music in Jersey. The only reason Jersey is so commerical is because people spin commercial music and think that's all Jersey is good for.

I think Jersey needs more diversity. It's suffering from Club-Clone Syndrome, where house clubs play that same basic commercial tracklist. What about Techno, Trance, and Progressive House? With the right promotions, and venue, I'm sure Jersey could pull it off.

Besides I want to stay local and enjoy myself for a change.:)

Originally posted by anthonyn

a nero

THIS SAT ANTHONY NERO WILL RETURN TO TRIBECCA WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE BY D ROBERTS SINGING THE JOURNEY REMIX OF "SEPERATE WAYS" AND COMING OCT 5th "AMBER" IN CONCERT WITH A KTU LIVE BROADCAST. BE SURE AND JOIN US EVERY SAT AS WE KICK OFF THE FALL WITH A STAR STUDDED LINEUP AND AN OPTIONAL TOP SHELF OPEN BAR every sat THAT INCLUDES ADDMISSION FROM 9-12 for $20.