Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its sat time for tribecca w/ anthony nero

anthonyn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nero... i will def be there tonight...... you are one lazy bitch for not starting a new post........ i highly recommend to anyone who lives in jersey and wants to hear great music (no cheese) to come out to hear nero... he is extremely talented and always has great sets....:dj: +:nopity::rolleyes: =:love::makeout:

grr i hate cp, i have to make sure jess, logs off so i dont post shit under her name... anyway arc sounds cool, actually i hate the name arc, it will always br vinyl or nasa.... as far as saeed and palash, there bangin, i got the chance to spin with them down in atlanta good guys sick muzik... come say whats up i start spinnin around 12 ish at 3 we head over to vinyl...

a nero

Anthony great job on sat. You really tore Tribecca up. The crowd was great looking and fully energized. Now I hope you can handle the 5th. We would like to invite everyone down Saturday, Oct 5th to witness the Saturday fall grand opening party with........... Super Club Diva "AMBER" live in concert performing her smashing hits such "THE NEED TO BE NAKED" "YES" "SEXUAL" "ABOVE THE CLOUDS" and many more. KTU will be broadcasting live for this special event. Music will by ANTHONY NERO & ALLAN JACK. TOP SHELF OPEN BAR WILL BE FROM 9-12 FOR 10$. THIS IS PRODUCED & PAID FOR BY MASTER PRODUCTIONS. We look foward to this upscale event and again would like to invite everyone to Tribecca, SATURDAY Oct. 5th, located in Fort Lee N.J.

For guestlist info and SPECIAL V.I.P p.m. Anthonyn or me

Thanx

thanks pj, luv u too M2, it was a most intresting nite, for future notice , never let an ex in, thats why shes an ex.... but luckly i got a good girl who knows how to handle the situation..and i jus went back into the booth, thank god bobby was there, to spin, went back on an took my anger out on some bangin ass hard tribal beats. lol , nothing can distract me from my muzik, well cept some1:nopity:

see u all next week:afro: :hump::bong::dj::stupid:

thanks everyone for being cool sat... weird situation..... people can be crazy... word of advice... dont be nice to people that lie .....liars are the worst.......ant i love u.... u are the best....everyone come see nero on sat... he doesnt play any cheese...his music def comes from the heart .... he has a great set all the time.....:dj: +:nopity: =:love::hump:

hey gabby you are supposed to be on my side... lol.... yea I am soo up for sat.. I need to release... too stressed...... billy you better come out too!!!!!! and ant and j but you guys are always there so I dont even have to yell at you.... we'll do a late night thing after....