Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its sat time for tribecca w/ anthony nero

anthonyn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deb.......HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss u... u comin out sat???... i wanna buy u a bday drink...... oh and by the way ant and i are losers... we do try to tell stories with the smilies.. lol.... we go a little too far... lol.....:bday::bootysha:

Originally posted by pjgurl

everyone come out sat to tribecca... it will be sooo much fun......late night thing afterwards.... you who are invited know where....

" ant will be workin the crowd... work work work workin the crowd";)

B/C "MUSIC MATTERS"saturday_100502_1.gif W/ DJ ANTHONY NERO

Originally posted by pjgurl

deb.......HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss u... u comin out sat???... i wanna buy u a bday drink...... oh and by the way ant and i are losers... we do try to tell stories with the smilies.. lol.... we go a little too far... lol.....:bday::bootysha:

Its all good..hehehe... Smilies are fun! Thanx Jess!! I dont think I'll be there Sat. Im celebrating fri night at roxy.. I work sats 4p-12am, so by the time i get ready and get to trbecca it would be like 3am and pointless to go. But this Sat I'll be upstate with my babes and I dunno what we are gonna do yet... I'll probably be recouperating (sp?) from fri!! You guys should come to roxy friday nigh!!!!! Thanx again! :D

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=120646&goto=newpost