Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is DT!?!

jesx81

Wheres DT!?! yesterdday..(friday the 13) i went to arc to check out DT...The funny thing is when i walked in there there was literally like 10 people in there and it was like at 1:30...so i asked one of the bouncers if Dt is spinning he says no...What happened..I heard he wasnt at arc the week b4 too

Here is what DT wtoe on robpromotions board:

I decided to write a post here since I have not been able to get on line much lately. I am still here in Spain and have been told that there were problems with Farid & Renaud's DTourism.com site. I wanted to post sooner to apologize for not informing everyone in advance about my decision to take off one extra week, stay here and just kick back for a bit. I truly am taking some time to stop and really just CHILL OUT and do things like watch the sunset at Mambo Cafe, go to the roof of my hotel each morning and finally get some natural sun, go to Bora Bora beach club (a personal fave) and dance like a fool with everyone else and feel normal (believe it or not).....

I'm also taking LOADS OF ECSTASY PILLS! NOT!

J U S T K I D D I N G <<<<< :0 >>>>>

Don't get your hopes up kiddies ? .... LOL

All the parties have been great and all the DJ's are quite impressive. My fave so far is DJ Andrel from Club ZOUK in Singapore ( Hope I spelled his name right). We'll have to have him as a a guest for us soon. You see what I mean.....

Anyhow, I just had a great and quiet wonderfully un-interrupted chat with my Friend, Mentor and Super DJ Frankie Knuckles, and I just really feel soooo good. I just want you all to be happy for me and not be pissed becuase I didn't have time to inform everyone that I would be away for more than one week. It was a spontaneous decision and I am getting a few rude e-mail's over it and it's really not fair to me, or my guest that I have 100% faith in.

I know that Chris Trope, Manny Ward & Antranig TURNED IT OUT! I have confidence in them rocking the party and so should you.

I will definitely be back this coming Friday from Midinight until closing.

PS: "BE YOURSELF FRIDAY'S" is NOT just an after hours party! Doors open at MIDNIGHT!!! I will write another post regarding this when I return on the DTourism.com board.

Thanks to those who understand my need for a vacation every now and then as I too am human and work very hard Monday thru Sunday just to prepare new music, as well as remixes and CD compilations that are in the works.

Please congratulate and embrace our guest DJ's @ Arc/Vinyl as it is still considered our weekly "living room" experience and all are welcome..... As long as you RESPECT one another, BE Yourself and of extreme importance.... to always >> PLEASE BEHAVE <<

Much Love & Thanks to all my genuine friends reading this post.

Now it's my turn to dance tonight! Hit it Frankie :)

Details and pics to follow soon on this twisted tour.

Peace,

dt