Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Talk About Ne R Just Sex

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexybigirlnyc

WELL THERE BODS R HOT YEA BUT THERE FACES NA ALL U GOT 2 DO IS CUT THAT SHIT OFF N PUT SOME 1 WHO IS HOT THEN THATS HOT BUT NA THERE GRILLS R SO CHOPED

I think the one in the middle with her tummy showing is pretty cute and the one all the way on the left with the beige top and belt. You know they're hot don't hate b/c you're jealous...

WELL THERE BODS R HOT YEA BUT THERE FACES NA ALL U GOT 2 DO IS CUT THAT SHIT OFF N PUT SOME 1 WHO IS HOT THEN THATS HOT BUT NA THERE GRILLS R SO CHOPED

well there not all hot... but there not ugly.. and a couple of em are really prety... well hot.... can we see a pic of u then.. then maybe we can judge a lil better

LAST TIME I PUT MY PIC UP SOME GUYS WAS SAYING RATE MY TITS WITH MY PIC N EVERY TIME I TRY IT DOEST GO ON I DONT KNOW Y I REALY DONT KNOW HOW 2 USE THIS BUT IAM SEXY BUT I ANT NO MODEL N I KNOW THAT N WELL IF UR GONNA B HAVEN A PIC UP ALL THE TIME ATLESS THEY SOULD N NUDE R REALY HOT N Y STRESS THEM IF THEY ANT THERE FACES R UGLY

LAST TIME I PUT MY PIC UP SOME GUYS WAS SAYING RATE MY TITS WITH MY PIC N EVERY TIME I TRY IT DOEST GO ON I DONT KNOW Y I REALY DONT KNOW HOW 2 USE THIS BUT IAM SEXY BUT I ANT NO MODEL N I KNOW THAT N WELL IF UR GONNA B HAVEN A PIC UP ALL THE TIME ATLESS THEY SOULD N NUDE R REALY HOT N Y STRESS THEM IF THEY ANT THERE FACES R UGLY

Is English your second language?

Yeah, big girl.........don't hate, I've seen all of them in real life and yes they are hot.............without photochopping.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Is English your second language?

Yeah..............I don't know what the hell she's saying either. She and Shook should get together. I'd love to hear that conversation...........it'd probably look something like this:

Shook: Y U DEF B N' DA 4 SHO MAH GURL YO.

Sexybiggirl: I ANT NO SPIC NIG GA, YO FAT ASS NEED B SHUT

Shook: U JUS JELUS CUZ U SO FAT N' MAH MUSCLES 2 BIG

SBG: BITCH DIS ANT FAT, DIS B MOR LUVN' 4 DA SHUVN'

Shook: WUTEVR SKANK, I DEF BE HAVN' MAD HO'S UP IN DIS SHYT

SBG: DONT B JELUS CUZ U ANT GOT DIS MOWNTIN A LUV UP ON YO SHYT

:D :D :D