Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst food combos that lead to you on the crapper

mikeyloco

After going thru a few years of college(notice I didnt say a number, so dont f'n ask how many)....I was witness to and a victim of numerous food combos that lead me and my friends to ungodly bowel movements. Please feel free to add to this list, as I need a south florida perspective....note, I attended school in Boston. These deadly food combos will leave you on the toilet for a long time.

BK Chicken Sandwich/Mountain Dew

Anything from Taco Bell/Mountain Dew

Instant Coffee/Egg McMuffin

Chinese Food/Cheap Beer

Wendy's Chili, Fries, Double Stack w/ Mountain Dew

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thepulse

is the undisputed champ in this area, A sack of bacon cheese castles, Onion Rings and a Coke, and you are done!!!

yup.. , but it sure is good at 5am on the jersey shore, but at 11am you are wishing you never went...

I called this m...f...rs for a delivery of their crappy pizza a friday night not long ago...they took my order, told me they would deliver it in 30 minutes....30 minutes came and went, no pizza...I was like...hum...they must be busy...50 minutes passed...I picked up the phone and this morons had not even put the crappy pizza in the oven...so they told me I was going to get it half priced...another 30 minutes came and went...not a sign of Papa Johns imitation pizza at my doorstep...f...ck...this time I called them up and blame them for the bad weather, a car crash I had back in 98, everything that was wrong in the world was their fault and I was sure to let them know it with the best use of bad words you can imagine...I guess I was lucky not to eat the mega-repulsive-imitation-pizza.

Papa Johns...you suck...thanks for having failed to deliver a pizza...I believe NASA is looking for people like you.

Originally posted by funketeer

I called this m...f...rs for a delivery of their crappy pizza a friday night not long ago...they took my order, told me they would deliver it in 30 minutes....30 minutes came and went, no pizza...I was like...hum...they must be busy...50 minutes passed...I picked up the phone and this morons had not even put the crappy pizza in the oven...so they told me I was going to get it half priced...another 30 minutes came and went...not a sign of Papa Johns imitation pizza at my doorstep...f...ck...this time I called them up and blame them for the bad weather, a car crash I had back in 98, everything that was wrong in the world was their fault and I was sure to let them know it with the best use of bad words you can imagine...I guess I was lucky not to eat the mega-repulsive-imitation-pizza.

Papa Johns...you suck...thanks for having failed to deliver a pizza...I believe NASA is looking for people like you.

:laugh: Trust me, be glad that shit didn't arrive at your doorstep.... unless you were constipated and hungry?!?:laugh:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Papa John's pizza - runs right through me...:constipa:

papa john's is not that bad..i think its one of the better cheap delivery type of pizza...the worse pizza that makes u run for the toilet like a 100m runner is "Rey's Pizza"....cuban pizza?? us cubans have no business making pizza....those pizza are "colon" bombs, gotta be careful not to push too hard - - u might release ur lower intestine....

ps

Chicken Kitchen's Mexican Chop Chop does it for me, must be the guacamole....:gas:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

papa john's is not that bad..i think its one of the better cheap delivery type of pizza...the worse pizza that makes u run for the toilet like a 100m runner is "Rey's Pizza"....cuban pizza?? us cubans have no business making pizza....those pizza are "colon" bombs, gotta be careful not to push too hard - - u might release ur lower intestine....

as a rule of thumb i never eat at places that have "combo" cuisines. like in ny some places have cuban and chinese in one place. wtf is that about?

here in the dc area some places have mexican & salvadorean, it kinda makes a bit more sense, but its either mexicans trying to make salvadorean and failing misserably or v.v.

weirdest combination i've seen was indian and russian. i wonder where the owner got the idea for that dynamic combo?

Originally posted by vicman

as a rule of thumb i never eat at places that have "combo" cuisines. like in ny some places have cuban and chinese in one place. wtf is that about?

here in the dc area some places have mexican & salvadorean, it kinda makes a bit more sense, but its either mexicans trying to make salvadorean and failing misserably or v.v.

weirdest combination i've seen was indian and russian. i wonder where the owner got the idea for that dynamic combo?

You know what's creepy, is by my house there is a pizza joint called Mikes; it's attached to the Funeral Parlor/Crematory next door... needless to say, I don't eat there... Makes me wonder...:tongue:

And those fast food places located in Gas Stations? ahh, no thanks:eek:

Lola:D