Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Van M vs Buridge

shit was sick, once 4 came around they really took it up a few more notches, not many people showed but it was just right, not to many people, u can sit and dance anywhere, Van M and buridge are perfect just like theres sasha and digweed this one is just van m& Buridge, And for everyone that came out tonight we held that place down till the kicked us out at like 8

it was a good show. i had planned on low key night but lee burridge and jimmy van m aren't really the right djs to keep it mellow.

got there at 4 and i was unimpressed by the music (lee burridge was on) then jimmy van m came on and it turned around. they tag teamed the whole time i was there and kept getting better although jimmy van m definitely had a better night. burridge dropped some breaks around 5 which made me very happy.

there music was great for the remainder of the time i was there but i had to leave at 6 cause i was so tired. still worth it though. nice to be in arc when it's not packed so you can't move.