Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins win, Jets lose

meng

Originally posted by mikeydny

shouldnt u be sleeping, dont mexicans mow lawns in nyc early in the morning?

FYI: diego isn't mexican

that comment is so outta line mikey. how would u like it if someone said something about your heritage? this sh*t is really get'n old :rolleyes:

& no the jets DON'T suck a**

Originally posted by staceyg5

FYI: diego isn't mexican

that comment is so outta line mikey. how would u like it if someone said something about your heritage? this sh*t is really get'n old :rolleyes:

Oh yeah SON, well I didnt say nothing to him SON, so roll ya eyes.......cuz i dont give 10 fucks...ight SON, word.......

Originally posted by diegonyc

you're a fucking idiot.

ouch SON that hurts me.....

see unlike you and your click tool, i dont give a fuck what u tools say, do, see when im say ummmm around all these wonderful peoples age minus a few who post here, i dont wanna be on message boards, or going to clubs no more, its called a life, half these people need to get one.......so go fuck yourself.......

Originally posted by mikeydny

ouch SON that hurts me.....

see unlike you and your click tool, i dont give a fuck what u tools say, do, see when im say ummmm around all these wonderful peoples age minus a few who post here, i dont wanna be on message boards, or going to clubs no more, its called a life, half these people need to get one.......so go fuck yourself.......

I'm a systems engineer and I have my own place. What do you do for a living besides being gay? Do you still live with mommy and daddy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Make sure your mommy tucks you in and reads you a bed time story tonight.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I'm a systems engineer and I have my own place. What do you do for a living besides being gay? Do you still live with mommy and daddy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Make sure your mommy tucks you in and reads you a bed time story tonight.

I live with my mom you flying cocaroach, and just for the record, my father is dead, cancer, when I was 15. No one knew that, now they do though. Being GAY, yeah ok bro, if you only knew the fucking half, please just shut the fuck up, you know nothing.