Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The good jew thread...

im going all out except for using the comp cause i really have nothing better to do but im not changing the station on the tv turning off the lights picking up the phone ect. oh yea forgot the most important part im definatly not eating and drinking so all my fellow jews have an easy fast...

im going all out except for using the comp cause i really have nothing better to do but im not changing the station on the tv turning off the lights picking up the phone ect. oh yea forgot the most important part im definatly not eating and drinking so all my fellow jews have an easy fast...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Jarvatz....All-time CP Multiple Post record holder......Thats 6...Can you count it folks....6 multiple posts.....:eek:

yea my bad about that my computer started bugging out so i kept clicking submit and next thing i notice i have a million of the same posts my bad