Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quality party at platinum last night

I would like to thank everyone that came out to Platinum last night.

We had a good turn out. It was a really good looking crowd. I can only anticipate what next week is gonna be like. Anthony Acid played a great set. And rocked crowd all night.

Next Saturday we got DJ Monty Hughes opening for Anthony. Along with a live performance by Jana performing her new soon to be smash single "I need love"

(produced by none other than Anthony Acid}.

Dont forget we have open bar from 9-till 11pm. It is gonna be insane.Anyone with any questions can email me at CommonCollective@aol.com See you out there.

Frankie

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKYOU TO THE STAFF OF PLATINUM, INCLUDING THE DJ(ANTHONY ACID) AND THE PROMOTIONAL STAFF. THE PARTY WASNT THAT CROWDED BUT THE MUSIC WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND THE CROWD WAS PROBALLY ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING CROWDS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A JERSEY CLUB. THE PARTY REMINDED OF A OLD NYC STYLE PARTY. ACID PLAYED REALLY WELL.

I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK TO GO BACK, AND THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE MONTY HUGHES SPINNING IS EVEN BETTER. MONTY IS GREAT. ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HASNT HAD THE PRIVILAGE OF HEARING MONTY PLAY SHOULD REALLY GET TO PLATINUM EARLY NEXT WEEK AND CHECK HIM OUT,YOU WILLNT BE DISSAPOINTED.

BYE FOR NOW

gInA