Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stanton warriors in the rain

hotcheme

so i was in town today so i figured i'd head over to thompkins square park to see if the show was canceled or not - and it wasn't!! :D

saw about a half hour of dinesh? (i forget if this was the dj but deb can verify) then stanton warriors came on for about 45 minutes before it started downpouring and had to pack up.

sucks that it got rained out but it was free and i was already there so i have no complaints.

Guest tilly

It sure was Dinesh~

;)

and that certainly was quite a down pour but they were good none the less..like how they started their set off with "make the rain go away" as the vocal:cool:

now i want that track!!!!

anyone have a clue as to who did it or what it's called?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by hotcheme

a little wet.

where were you...a lil wet??? i was drenched and it was amazing!!!!! haven't gotten soaked like that with clothes on in years~

:D

still need a song id on that tune but since there are about 3 ppl on this board that listen to breaks..i'm sure i'm going to be hard pressed to get that info!

Originally posted by tilly

where were you...a lil wet??? i was drenched and it was amazing!!!!! haven't gotten soaked like that with clothes on in years~

:D

still need a song id on that tune but since there are about 3 ppl on this board that listen to breaks..i'm sure i'm going to be hard pressed to get that info!

well i waited out the rain under the dj tent while they packed up. parts of me were soaked but i certaintly didn't feel like i jumped in a swimming pool or anything. :D

Originally posted by tilly

i enjoy a little tunage of funky breaks, nu-skool, and electro.. but i wasnt there @ stanton warriors so, cant help you out in that department. :(