Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 9/15

weyes

not wisdom, but a fun activity, today :D . try to spread a rumor about yourself sometime and see what happens. how quickly it goes around based on who you told, who believes it, who starts giving you weird looks...

:laugh2:

i once told a really gullible female co-worker that i had to pay my wife to have sex with me. (first of all, i'm a girl, in case someone reading this hasn't read the profile in the left margin.) she'd known me for a while at that point, and should've known that that's just the kind of weird, dismissable thing that i'd say while mixing up some hot chocolate. instead she said, "omigod, really?" thinking that i was using the term "wife" loosely and that i was paying some girlfriend to have sex with me, as this fictional relationship must've been going stale. and i would've loved for this to have been a good rumor going around, if my co-worker, who was such a nice person, hadn't been really upset by this news ( :eek::( ). so i had to say, "jk." o, well.

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

i once told a really gullible female co-worker that i had to pay my wife to have sex with me. (first of all, i'm a girl, in case someone reading this hasn't read the profile in the left margin.) she'd known me for a while at that point, and should've known that that's just the kind of weird, dismissable thing that i'd say while mixing up some hot chocolate. instead she said, "omigod, really?" thinking that i was using the term "wife" loosely and that i was paying some girlfriend to have sex with me, as this fictional relationship must've been going stale. and i would've loved for this to have been a good rumor going around, if my co-worker, who was such a nice person, hadn't been really upset by this news ( :eek::( ). so i had to say, "jk." o, well.

tune in tomorrow.

WoW :eek:

thats funny how a story can get so alternately interpreted after just telling one person. Imagine if u spread that news to like 5 people?

:laugh::D

Originally posted by gmccookny

WoW :eek:

thats funny how a story can get so alternately interpreted after just telling one person. Imagine if u spread that news to like 5 people?

:laugh::D

man, i really should've. i'm workin' on a new rumor to spread about myself. so far, a kid at my work thinks i "like" another kid at my work ( :confused: i am not a cradle-robber, people. give me some credit.), so i may run with that... only problem is, the one who already thinks it's true probably wouldn't believe me when i told him it really was all a gag :worry: . hmmm. gotta think some more on this :D .