Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peter Rauhofer Live @Roxy

joeygk

So I'm bored walking around the Virgin Megastore, and I noticed Rauhofer had a new comp out -----> Peter Rauhofer live at Roxy.

This is a great CD, very Oscar G (the Rauhofer mix of Super California 'Rise In' is massive)! My only question is why the hell does PR only spin for the boys - his mixes are totally mainstream (example his 'Safe From Harm' remix)?

Originally posted by joeygk

So I'm bored walking around the Virgin Megastore, and I noticed Rauhofer had a new comp out -----> Peter Rauhofer live at Roxy.

I like Peter ----> I saw him spin at the Limelight when I was in NYC a few years back....... I think it was the "boyz" night - Sunday.... But who cares, the music was great....:D

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

better question is: what happened with u and that "cutie" from Spin that night? remember? the one in the pink teddy??:laugh: :laugh: ...that "dog collar" she had on was the finishing touch....i think Pod has a picture of that "stunna", Pod post it!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Ewww!!! You saw him too?!?!? Lolololo.....that dude is crazy! I saw him in the girls bathroom and he kept lifting his "teddy" while doing some "sexy" (not at all!!!) dance and he was trying to show all the gals his whoohoo!:eek: He has serious issues man. lolol. Last time I saw that guy was at Crobar and he was wearing a pearl necklace (the jewlery people!) with like these disco ball-ish coochie cutter shorts , heels and no top. :eek::rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Last time I saw that guy was at Crobar and he was wearing a pearl necklace (the jewlery people!) with like these disco ball-ish coochie cutter shorts , heels and no top. :eek::rolleyes::laugh:

:laugh: And the club let him in like that? Why didn't they just give him some cab fare and send him to 11th and Washington to TWIST:idea: :laugh: :laugh:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: And the club let him in like that? Why didn't they just give him some cab fare and send him to 11th and Washington to TWIST:idea: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes Crobar lets in some characters, don't know why really. Once, I was also wandering in the club and this wild chick stopped me and asked me: "Have you been a naughty boy tonight?".. I said "No?" .. and she immediately showed me her pierced clitoris :D

I am telling you, there are some characters there :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

Sometimes Crobar lets in some characters, don't know why really. Once, I was also wandering in the club and this wild chick stopped me and asked me: "Have you been a naughty boy tonight?".. I said "No?" .. and she immediately showed me her pierced clitoris :D

I am telling you, there are some characters there :laugh: :laugh:

See why doesn't the fun stuff happen when I'm around:confused: :laugh::eek:

This CD is really good! Everyone should check it out. I had the chance to hear him spin at Level back in July. He plays really good. And he doesn't only play for the boys, he plays for everyone. But unfortunatley, not everyone feels comfortable going because there might be a mixed crowd (meaning straights and gays) but thats a stupid reason, cause its all about the music.

Another good CD is Hex Hector "Remixology"