Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~ WOW ~~~ ...pics

The Grand Opening of Luna Lounge at Mediterraneo was a total success. Was a great and smooth night. We did better that we expected. The VIP room was nuts. It turned into a separate little club. Thanks guys. It was great seeing the old school coming back, and hundreds of new faces joining us as well. Very exited about next Friday. We had < WWW.CLUBITUP.COM >(thank you Frank, Cate, Mike, Leo, and J) crew taking pic at our grand opening. You can check those out at the following address:

http://www.clubitup.net/lunalounge.html

Hope we see some more new faces this Friday……

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by misk

...i was there for happy hour till about 8:30....wish i could have stayed to check it out....but the people i was with had other plans....maybe next week....

What was it like for Happy hour? I work near bye and the girl from work mentioned checking it out for early drinks. Were there alot of people hanging out drinking, we thought it may be all people there to eat.

Originally posted by sigmagal

What was it like for Happy hour? I work near bye and the girl from work mentioned checking it out for early drinks. Were there alot of people hanging out drinking, we thought it may be all people there to eat.

....it's a decent happy hour....still people eating....but also people just there for drinks ..... mixed crowd.....casual~straight from work attire........but if u are just going for drinks with someone from work ....it is probably worth checking out....

Originally posted by wishlist

is taht josie maran(super model) in your luna flier?

no thats my girl :D yeah right.....no i have no idea...for that u got to aks Roveen...but she does look like her right?

def check it out for hapy hour....here this is the webside so u can check the menu and other events as well

http://mediterraneo-restaurant.com/

LISTEN UP badassmafuka, jen81036dd. i am just gonna talk for them cuz i know them very good. Aint no one trying to be like "MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" anthony did that for summer which was a great idea, but only for memories and for his friends. clubitup.com started a few months before anthony and they are building a business out of it. (just like <notallthere> is trying to do)in their webside they got from Joey's, S park, to Doc's, Tribecca etc that this places payed them to take pics. So i dont think that is fair dissing anyone cuz u dont even know this guys....just my opinion though

Originally posted by clubitup

That comment about wheres waldo. Was So wrong and superficial and shallow. I pitty people like you! and your offsprings if you can ever have any :laugh: Look in the mirror and you will see how ugly you are on the inside that I really don't give a fuck what you look like on the outside.

....umm....what the fuck are u talking about?.......in case u didn't know...waldo is a game...a book...where the same guy is in like a million pictures......in case u didn't notice...that girl was in a lot of the pictures...THAT was the comment......so spare me your fucking sermon on what my insides look like and pop a valium.......

Originally posted by clubitup

So wrong and superficial and shallow. I pitty people like you! and your offsprings if you can ever have any :laugh: Look in the mirror and you will see how ugly you are on the inside that I really don't give a fuck what you look like on the outside.

You're not gonna win any popularity contests with an attitude like that buddy. And if you do work for clubitup.............you're not gonna win them much favor with the people either, just an fyi