Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: CPers @ DEKo on Saturday

Deko was pumpin!!!! Denny did a great job @ keeping the crowd going all night!

Jarmenio & Binoys, you guys did a great jod as usual....expect to see me there every Sayurday!

Jarmenio thanx for all the shots!! LIVER hurts.....OUCH!!! hee hee

Nice to meet you: JP18 (thanx for the shots....and btw...stop staring- start dancing!!!!!! LOL), doubleplay1970(what a charmer :) , ibclubbin (i'll be there Fri!), themoo (I think I actually made it on njguido this time)ha ha....and anyone else I may have forgotten....:D

Oh I think I met njgymaholic???? :confused:

Thehype......the man, the legend......thamx for the ride...i gotcha next week....Say hi to joel for me!:D

Good to see notallthere, djmikebugout& bmw4jay :hat:

Sexinthecity....my #1 Cp lady ( i am now an ass-grabber cause of her) lmao :eek::laugh:

and last but not least SPYGIRL....We are dangerous together!!!

I heard you were considering a permanent residence in JP18's car....lol.....Denny's parking lot rocks man!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Jarmenio & Binoys, you guys did a great jod as usual....expect to see me there every Sayurday!

Jarmenio thanx for all the shots!! LIVER hurts.....OUCH!!! hee hee

Nice to meet you: JP18 (thanx for the shots....and btw...stop staring- start dancing!!!!!! LOL), doubleplay1970(what a charmer :) , ibclubbin (i'll be there Fri!), themoo (I think I actually made it on njguido this time)ha ha....and anyone else I may have forgotten....

Oh I think I met njgymaholic???? :confused:

Thehype......the man, the legend......thamx for the ride...i gotcha next week....Say hi to joel for me!

Good to see notallthere, djmikebugout& bmw4jay :hat:

Sexinthecity....my #1 Cp lady ( i am now an ass-grabber cause of her) lmao :eek::laugh:

and last but not least SPYGIRL....We are dangerous together!!!

I heard you were considering a permanent residence in JP18's car....lol.....Denny's parking lot rocks man!!!!

Right back at you......;):tongue::D:cool:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Nice to meet you: JP18 (thanx for the shots....and btw...stop staring- start dancing!!!!!! LOL), doubleplay1970(what a charmer :) , ibclubbin (i'll be there Fri!), themoo (I think I actually made it on njguido this time)ha ha....and anyone else I may have forgotten....:D

Staring?? I wasnt staring, I had dimentia from you punching me in the head:mad:

start Dancing?? I have no problem making an ass of myself on the floor when there other people who are just as bad as me, but I'll be damned if I will dance next to an obvious professional who knows how to really tear it up...You were awesome:D

Still didnt like getting punched in the head though:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

Staring?? I wasnt staring, I had dimentia from you punching me in the head:mad:

start Dancing?? I have no problem making an ass of myself on the floor when there other people who are just as bad as me, but I'll be damned if I will dance next to an obvious professional who knows how to really tear it up...You were awesome:D

Still didnt like getting punched in the head though:mad:

Lol...thanx....I manage to make myself look like an ass in other ways...trust me ;) ...besides you shake the ol booty just fine!

Sorry. i popped ya in the head....next time just pop me back....lol

:blown:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

someone gave me 2 comps for platinum

any clue as to who it was and thanks.

i dontmean to insult soeone as if i didnt remember them i just dont even remember how i got them i took them out of my pocket the next day and wondered where they came from

( imagine if i had drank that night lol )

I have to say, this weekend, I was pretty much sober for the entire weekend...Felt good not to need a JP sitter and to be able to remember the entire evening...Certain things I would like to forget like getting lost going to dennys and SPYGIRL trying to give me directions with her eyes closed and seat reclined:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yes hunnie you did meet njgymaholic he was th guy i was with there. HOw am i a charmer ???? because i said you were bangin i was just stating the obvious

Go empty out your mailbox....i sent you a pm and i cant send anymore cause it's full

Originally posted by jp18

I have to say, this weekend, I was pretty much sober for the entire weekend...Felt good not to need a JP sitter and to be able to remember the entire evening...Certain things I would like to forget like getting lost going to dennys and SPYGIRL trying to give me directions with her eyes closed and seat reclined:laugh:

Hey, hey.....:laugh2: