Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations and Club XS

mahdi

Originally posted by mahdi

Does anyone know if they have a website or where I can get info on a weekly basis of when they are open and who's performing? Also, with logos and stuff of the site?

there is no use on wanting to go to these places unless its summer time.. its a ghost town with all local hicks..

wait til memorial day and watch Denny's magic once the doors open

That's not really the point for me. So if anyone can answer my question it would be greatly appreciated. I don't need commentary I need answers. By the way A-Tip, I use to be a local there, and I still live on the shore now, just further up north by Belmar. But anyway I'm not trying to be an @$$hole. I just need the information.

to answer your question, neither Temptations or Xs has a website. Send Ceotter a PM, she bartends at Xs. She has all the answers for you as far as Xs is concered. Temps is Closed for the rest of the fall and winter. The next time they mite be open is maybe once or twice during the spring until Memorial day weekend

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by a-tip

there is no use on wanting to go to these places unless its summer time.. its a ghost town with all local hicks..

wait til memorial day and watch Denny's magic once the doors open

you are an idiot.... First off when Baez and JV and a few others were last winter, it was a great sick night of clubbing... And the locals are not hicks, they just arent north jersey pill popping trash like you fockers..

And Temps is OPEN, just as teen night,

Jason Ojeada is playing xs

so is tooch

so is JV

so is baez

all this winter,

and it has a new VIP section and with 5 dollar cover to see JV on a saturday night its a great time...

Originally posted by saleen351

you are an idiot.... First off when Baez and JV and a few others were last winter, it was a great sick night of clubbing... And the locals are not hicks, they just arent north jersey pill popping trash like you fockers..

And Temps is OPEN, just as teen night,

Jason Ojeada is playing xs

so is tooch

so is JV

so is baez

all this winter,

and it has a new VIP section and with 5 dollar cover to see JV on a saturday night its a great time...

STFU

I wish I had of talked to you before, man after going to the NJ board, I got mostly all of the info i've been trying to get for about a month now. Just goes to show, if you don't explore all your sources what can happen i've wasted a good month, but oh well, i'm glad the seasons over anyway it's easier now.

also thanks to

Saleen and Brian