Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flashback Party

thepulse

I'm putting together a special "Flashback" party. All the music will be old school, up to 1999, nothing after that. It will be all club anthems, old school hip hop, R&B, and classics. Dress will be old school as well, get out all your funky old school club gear, Addidas Shell Toes, etc. If you are interested, send me a PM I'll put you on the list, This night is going to be off the hook!!

those interested can submit request to me via email or PM, also include you email address for guest list info, and mailing address if you like. Please no records before 1999. Trust me this party will be one for the record books, and I'm thinking of doing a CD giveaway as well.

...Is go Back....Way Back, into time... I got all the old joints, not sure if I wanna play Ice, I got some of his other records, I gotta did them out and see if they are worthy. I'm gonna make sure its a solid crowd pleasing set, I'm waiting for the crowd to email or PM their requests.

Originally posted by sigmagal

O my god! Speaking of Vanilla... my little sis said she heard he was performing somewhere in NJ this week or weekend. Anyone else hear anything, Or is my sister just messing with me?

I know from some the Rock shows that i used to promote..He does play at Packees once in a WHile...HE has a Hard Rock and Roll Band.....ANd he does ICE ICE BABY....btu like a sick distrbed Version.....But when he kick the Bass Line....Its sooo Hyped.....

Dunnn dun da da dunn dun

Originally posted by sigmagal

O my god! Speaking of Vanilla... my little sis said she heard he was performing somewhere in NJ this week or weekend. Anyone else hear anything, Or is my sister just messing with me?

I heard a commercial for him the other day at some fair...lol.....

Originally posted by thepulse

Hey honey!!! Sounds like an awesome night!!! I will def be there!! I'll call you to get the specifics!!!

send me a PM or call me, don't forget your request list anything before 2000, I'm going way back and I'm not playing anything from 2000-present on this night.

sooperdj@excite.com

I wanna Hear "GIRL YOU KNOW ITS TRUE"

What u think???alllpfront.jpg

Originally posted by thepulse

Girl you know its true, thats a good one, and the other hit from the kings of lip sync "Baby don't forget my number" LOL

blame it on the RAIN

positive K - got a man

WOmp ther its is

baby got back

DAsiy dooks

Cant touch this

jump around

wild thing

Walk this way....what u think....great old scholl party trakcs