Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATS to DEKO Promoters!

I would like to personally recognize some of the promoters not mentioned too much on this board. Granted Serg had a lot to do with this party(good job) he wasn't the only one. Congrats to Joe Armenio, Binoy, Joey, & Willie. I feel that they added a great deal to this party and just wanted to shout them out! Good job Boys!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I would like to personally recognize some of the promoters not mentioned too much on this board. Granted Serg had a lot to do with this party(good job) he wasn't the only one. Congrats to Joe Armenio, Binoy, Joey, & Willie. I feel that they added a great deal to this party and just wanted to shout them out! Good job Boys!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Hun, Its Very Much Appreciated. Everyone had a great time at this party and thats what its all about....A GOOD TIME.

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported and I hope you Continue to Come Back. Im glad to work with everyone thats involved with this party. Everyone involved is a class act.

Originally posted by binoys

Thank you Hun, Its Very Much Appreciated. Everyone had a great time at this party and thats what its all about....A GOOD TIME.

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported and I hope you Continue to Come Back. Im glad to work with everyone thats involved with this party. Everyone involved is a class act.

Great Job...Thanks for the drink...

Originally posted by binoys

:D YEAH Binoy!!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I second that...... Yet another great party to add to the list...:D

This is the only the start of what I hope will be a successful Saturday Party all through the winter. Thanks to Richie and Denny for providing the great music all night, of course Kosta and Demetri, Lisa, Susan and all the bartenders at Deko for contributing to my liver damage!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

This is the only the start of what I hope will be a successful Saturday Party all through the winter. Thanks to Richie and Denny for providing the great music all night, of course Kosta and Demetri, Lisa, Susan and all the bartenders at Deko for contributing to my liver damage!!!

:D

awwwwwwww....shucks jarmenio! you made suzy blush...lol

Joe I think you started my liver damage at surf club and it just keeps getting worse!!! I think I might have to start going to AA meetings. Wanna join me?? Either that or all bartenders are not allowed to serve me ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!!

:tongue::D:tongue::laugh:

Congrats to everyone! Kosta, Demetri, Management, Big Daddy Serge, all the promoters, jarmenio, binoy and the rest of the staff. I wish you all continued success on the night. And I'll see everyone there the 28th!! So get your drinking shoes ready.