Clubplanet Nightlife Community

teasing

tastyt

Now I can't get my thoughts off of kissing and foreplay...

What about teasing? How much do you like? How much can you take, when doing it to your partner?

Personally I love love love it, I could so handle just being teased until I'm squirming and begging him to play with my pussy... ugghhh... but as it usually goes with these things, it's easier said than done... anyone else agree with me that mother nature was playing a cruel joke on humanity when she created the arousal time for males vs females? :rolleyes::unhappy:

Originally posted by phatman

...i'm boycotting your threads until you start removing gender factor/issue that seems to annoyingly occur within EACH and EVERYONE today...

Hush and answer my question before I sik the old dancing tourette's man on you. :D

I'm simply speaking from *my* and many other women's experience. Everyone knows there are exceptions to every rule. :tongue:

...the right amount of teasing is pleasurable for either sex...imo...and it comes in many forms...dancing...rubbing...massaging...even breathing...obviously we all have our threshold before it's time to say, "...get on with it..." but you would be surprised what it is for a Man that truly understands and appreciates all aspects of love making...

...how's that...

(spread love not hate...even if it is your truth...you know better than to generalize...people on this board jump at a chance to bash the opposite sex...today - you helped fuel some fires...hater...:tongue: ...)

I love to be teased and I really love to tease. Especially with some restraints involved... just watching your partner squirm, listening to her moan, begging to be fucked... but you just keep on teasing, maybe throw on a blindfold making it more intense...

Originally posted by jimk29

I love to be teased and I really love to tease. Especially with some restraints involved... just watching your partner squirm, listening to her moan, begging to be fucked... but you just keep on teasing, maybe throw on a blindfold making it more intense...

*speechless*

When words fail you, sometimes a smiley will suffice:

:drool:

Originally posted by jimk29

add a feather to that. you just gotta love feathers and blindfolds, gets those girls wiiiiild :tongue:

i also love drinking red wine out of her belly... and you have no idea how mousse au chocolat smeared all over your girl´s body can turn her on when you eat it all off, i have not yet succeeded in eating all mousse off them as they usually just freak out and jump me, which usually results in a total mess ;):tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm sure none of the women on here have EVER heard that one before. :rolleyes:

So, what you're saying here, is that your girl is usually ready to fuck before you are.

well yeah, thats basically what im saying i guess. i do shit right. im always ready to make love, pretty much always. it doesnt take much to get me really ready. and i understand this. so, i spend my time in bed with her, or where ever we are, getting her ready. kissing her, teasing her, touch her, pulling away, going down. up and down her legs. cross over from leg to leg right above her spot or even teasing going across. hands all over the place crazy with passion. i know how to much love to my woman. she pretty much begs to have me inside of her. ive been with other girls that were shitty. when you find your match you'll know. but know this 1 in 5 people have herpes and 70% of sexually active people have HPV , the shit that pretty much gives you warts. so talk shit through, find out what type of person he/she is in bed before you actually sleep with him/her. communication is KEY.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm sure none of the women on here have EVER heard that one before. :rolleyes:

So, what you're saying here, is that your girl is usually ready to fuck before you are.

what im really saying is when its right, you'll know it.

Originally posted by jroo

it doesnt take much to get me really ready. and i understand this. so, i spend my time in bed with her, or where ever we are, getting her ready.

That's all I was saying... for the most part, it takes more to get a woman going...