Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Tru in AC?

bachelor

Going to AC for bachelor party on Sat.. Any help would be appreciated

I've heard diff. things about club Tru. Is it a hole or a good club? Type of people that go there (good crowd, sleazy, "alternative", ect...)? Do lines get more than 1/2 hour long?

Is casbah a better alternative? How long is line there?

Can anyone reccommend a good sports bar for Sun. football?

Originally posted by unclebuc

Go to casbah first and then hit Tru for afterhours......tru is a shit hole but the music will be ok!!!!!!

Fuck Casbar!!!!! they need to learn how to move a line. Never saw anything as ridiculous as that in my life. They move you like cattle and half the time it seems like your not even moving cause those lazy ass bastards are too busy talkintg to each other.

We went for Piros Bachelor party stood on line for over 2 hrs, by the time we got up to the front of the line we said "fuck it" lets go to the factory and left ac and went all the way to the factory. Maybe not the best move cause in my opinion I had no business being there either. That place is not for me anymore. But still had a great time overall with the party

I did Casbah and then Tru about a month ago for my buddies bachelor party...sick, sick time...we never met so many girls in one place..and its cool because there is a club and bar that you can split you're time between...

stiffler's right about the line though....we greased the bouncer about $10 each (10 ppl) and got in in only a few minutes..Tru was good also...a great way to keep the night going and there were a few very hot women to hang out with...

we're all dying to go back...expensive night though...dropped about $350 and about 5x each..(.maybe thats what made it so good??..)

Originally posted by stiffler

Fuck Casbar!!!!! they need to learn how to move a line. Never saw anything as ridiculous as that in my life. They move you like cattle and half the time it seems like your not even moving cause those lazy ass bastards are too busy talkintg to each other.

We went for Piros Bachelor party stood on line for over 2 hrs, by the time we got up to the front of the line we said "fuck it" lets go to the factory and left ac and went all the way to the factory. Maybe not the best move cause in my opinion I had no business being there either. That place is not for me anymore. But still had a great time overall with the party

No shit I went to Piro bachelor party and we couldnt believe how slow they are and there wqere like 6 checkpoints to get in there fuck that so me piro and stiffler said fuck this lets go to the FACTORY

Originally posted by badassmafuka

No shit I went to Piro bachelor party and we couldnt believe how slow they are and there wqere like 6 checkpoints to get in there fuck that so me piro and stiffler said fuck this lets go to the FACTORY

Whats up Badass? How you fellin today? I slept, woke up watched sopranos then went back to sleep til 10 this mornig. I was def hurtin too many:eek: you no