Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi

Originally posted by hotcheme

hi englishguy! i like your pic. :D only club i ever went to in england (besides MoS which doesn't count) was code in birmingham for godskitchen. fun party but i'll probably be back next year to go to more.

I've been to code in Birmingham. It wasn't for Godskitchen though. The music @ gods is a bit too hard for my taste. A lot of the Super clubs in the Uk are folding. Cream has just shut. There are still loads of smaller clubs though that are definatley worth a visit. Sankey Soap in Manchester and Rehab in Leeds if you're visiting up north or London has loads of good clubs.

Originally posted by englishguy

I've been to code in Birmingham. It wasn't for Godskitchen though. The music @ gods is a bit too hard for my taste. A lot of the Super clubs in the Uk are folding. Cream has just shut. There are still loads of smaller clubs though that are definatley worth a visit. Sankey Soap in Manchester and Rehab in Leeds if you're visiting up north or London has loads of good clubs.

Rehab is a funny name for a club.

next time i come i want to go to some smaller places - and probably one of the summer festivals. i've never been in the north of england - no offense, but i can't understand the accent up there very well.

next time i come i want to go to some smaller places - and probably one of the summer festivals. i've never been in the north of england - no offense, but i can't understand the accent up there very well.

The Rehab thing is meant to be a sanctuary thing for the chemical generation....... all the bar staff are dressed in doctors and nurses uniforms. The front desk is like a check-in desk in at the doctors. It all sounds a bit naff but it works well.

No offense about the accents..... if you've spoken to any Scotish people, Geordies (from Newcastle) or people from Liverpool then I'm not surprised you couldn't understand them.......I live hear and I struggle ;)

The summer festivals are really good. They had a Love Parade in the UK (Leeds) back in 2000 which was free with all the worlds top Dj's there. They think about 300000 people were there on the day....... It was a great place to be but unfortunately the locals complained after and there hasn't been another one since

actually most of the ppl i haven't been able to understand have been from manchester.

i was thinking of going to GKGG next summer. some others on this board went this year and their reviews (and the line-up) were really i needed to plan a trip for next year.

i still don't know about that rehab thing - i guess you have to go there to understand.

THE NC Unity venue used to throw a regular party called Rehb- like the third fridayof every month-

hehe- it is funny-

we'd always be liek - I am going to rehab this weekend

:laugh:

uh- guess you had to be there:shy:

hehe

Originally posted by starshaped

Hello Englishguy,i'm an English guy too:D

I live in Doncaster,shit but hey.:laugh:

Hi mate, I've been to Doncaster once. We went to the races for a Stag do and then into town. It was a few years ago now but we had a laugh.

Have you been out in Leeds recently?

Originally posted by englishguy

Hi mate, I've been to Doncaster once. We went to the races for a Stag do and then into town. It was a few years ago now but we had a laugh.

Have you been out in Leeds recently?

Hello mate,my dads a bookmaker so he might have got your money:D

Last time i came to leeds was NYE for Godskitchen at the town hall,i went to the loveparade and i've been to Sunndissential at Evolution,that's the only times i've ever been,fair to say i've never had a bad night there.

Did you go to see Satoshie Tomie at B2B the other week,not really my thing but i heard he played a wikid long set.